What's new

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

i wont judge any political moral ground through PTI's standards

the way the lotas were sold tickets worth 30 million rupees, the way ayla malik, ghulam sarwar were caught red handed with fake degrees

and the way PTI did coalition with terrorist jamaat islami to form government , i wont bring the moral police of PTI

apna character khud he dheela ne, chaley dunya to morals sikhane :lol:

i wont judge any political moral ground through PTI's standards

the way the lotas were sold tickets worth 30 million rupees, the way ayla malik, ghulam sarwar were caught red handed with fake degrees

and the way PTI did coalition with terrorist jamaat islami to form government , i wont bring the moral police of PTI

apna character khud he dheela ne, chaley dunya to morals sikhane :lol:

First even if your accuses about tickets being sold in PTI and about Ayla and Ghulam Sarwar are right, still they are party's internal matters and no harm done to any other party due to this whatsoever..

Secondly, PTI's alliance with JI in KPK.. At least there wasn't a war like scenario between these 2 parties in past. We all know the wars between PML-N and MQM, you want me to post some classic example of word wars both parties used to have?? And you are talking about Moral Values.. :rofl:

BHATAKOR and DIESEL back in government ..mujhay tu pichli government yaad ay gyi ....

First even if your accuses about tickets being sold in PTI and about Ayla and Ghulam Sarwar are right, still they are party's internal matters and no harm done to any other party due to this whatsoever..

Secondly, PTI's alliance with JI in KPK.. At least there wasn't a war like scenario between these 2 parties in past. We all know the wars between PML-N and MQM, you want me to post some classic example of word wars both parties used to have?? And you are talking about Moral Values.. :rofl:

hahaha, talking about exchange of words, did you just forget imran used to call sheikh rasheed before making alliance with him?

and no its not PTI's internal matter they are fraud parliamentarians and its a public matter

Like I said this before

NS should build a huge shithouse for Insafian to cry on their stupid decision to vote Elephant saver
oh by the way also when you have regular meetings in the shithouse please discuss naya KPK there too :hitwall:

as far as MQM appologists - Fluck what can I say to them just looking for chulu bhar water

Don't you suggest to NS for chullu bhar water :P who has been spitting on MQM for 10 years and now get tongued :lol:

And here comes the first garbage minded fellow, so far this thread was going smooth without any abuses or cr@p and here he came with sh!t load of :blah:

yar sab kuch chor do, mujhay yeh samjha do k yeh howa kis chaker mein hai?

hahaha, talking about exchange of words, did you just forget imran used to call sheikh rasheed before making alliance with him?

and no its not PTI's internal matter they are fraud parliamentarians and its a public matter
A fraud is much better then bahata khoor, munafiq and murderer

bhie power k leya kisi level taak b gir jatay hoo .. kal pakistan ko kisi ne ivade kya tu woh UK citizen unh k saath b mil jaye ga

A fraud is much better then bahata khoor, munafiq and murderer

PTI gobar will always be better because its a gobar in a nice bag :lol:

bhie power k leya kisi level taak b gir jatay hoo .. kal pakistan ko kisi ne ivade kya tu woh UK citizen unh k saath b mil jaye ga

MQM has clearly said that it will sit in opposition so infact munafiq is PTI who said that it wont form coalition to form a government :lol:

PTI gobar will always be better because its a gobar in a nice bag :lol:

MQM has clearly said that it will sit in opposition so infact munafiq is PTI who said that it wont form coalition to form a government :lol:

Jahalat ka koi ilaaj nhie ha ...PTI said it will never do coalition with any party which was in government... JI didnt participated in election ... BHie koi ilaaj karo dimaag ka ..ramzan mei jhoot na bolo ..bikul altaf bhie pe gaye hoo ...

Jahalat ka koi ilaaj nhie ha ...PTI said it will never do coalition with any party which was in government... JI didnt participated in election ... BHie koi ilaaj karo dimaag ka ..ramzan mei jhoot na bolo ..bikul altaf bhie pe gaye hoo ...

so PTI was all ready to do coalition with PMLN :lol:

also didntPTI import musharraf era politicians into its party before when it said it wont accept musharraf's baqiyat?

jahalat ki inteha hoti he, PTI said they wont do coalition because coalition limits their powers

dekh rahe ho musalmano......

images

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom