What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan can offer BD barrier free access for some BD product items into PAK market, let's see how can BAL refuse that ignoring BD;s economic interests.

1.jpg

Haseena Maan Jayegi (1999)

Bus thora ulta karo....khudh maan jayegee. !!

abey picture dekhi hoti, toh pata hota kaisey kaisey nakhrey karne ke baad mani thi ;)

sorry for my ignorance, can you educate me in respect to biharis, what are biharis as an identity? and is lakhs a numeral in urdu langue. I am interested as in my college classe, we were taught that some collabators that assisted pakistani army were from the state of bihar in terms of origin though no details were mentioned.

merci and i am curious in this perspective that you have mentioned.

1st thing 1971 affected millions of people directly and indirectly. If Pakistanis have any self respect they should apologize for the mistake and crime against humanity done by the then army generals and politicians. This is not like that all Pakistani are against apology. But some are just because of ego opposing it. The other reason is that by issuing an apology it will accept that it had made mistake and all the teachings that it teach in the school and to ordinary people will be nullified. Their distorted version of the story is some traitor with the leadership of Shaikh Mujib separated Pakistan with the help of India. This sort of cheap propaganda should be brought to an end.

Regarding powerful country may be or may not be Bangladesh will have to accept that. But reality is that Bangladesh has moved ahead of Pakistan in all dimension. Even within the next couple of years Bangladesh will cross Pakistan also in terms of per capita GDP. So Pakistan needs to learn from Bangladesh's development. What Pakistan is getting by spending 6 billion usd on defense... when it is spending only 470 million usd on education and health separately. Even Bangladesh is spending 2.7 billion usd and its literacy rate is much higher then Pakistan including enrollment in higher education which is almost double!!!

Pakistan and Bangladesh can cooperate in many fields including economy not just in anti India activities as both have around 350 million population which is huge in number. Now it is up to Pakistan how it likes to move on. But a formal apology will remove the barrier that is there between the two nation. But so far Pakistan has not learnt anything from 1971 because of this denial mode.

Dnt talk sh!t.... do you have even any idea what was the total number of Biharis?? Whole 1971 event started when some greedy generals and politicians like Bhutto were not ready to transfer power to the legal winner of the election instead resort to killing and raping unarmed civilians including armed forces of east pakistani origin. Then who is responsible for all these??? This does not include all the discriminations that was done for the 24 years from education, government job, allocating of fund etc.

Blood and Tears by Qutubuddin Aziz 170 eye-witness accounts of the atrocities committed on West Pakistanis, Biharis and other non-Bengalis and pro- Pakistan Bengalis in 55 towns of East Pakistan by Awami League militants and other rebels in March-April, 1971.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3366347/247194982/name/Blood+and+Tears--qutubuddin+aziz.pdf

These are documented accounts of just 170 people out of thousands who suffered from Awami League terrorists. Where is your Documented eye witness accounts? Never had a chance to read even 100 documented eye witness accounts from your side and yet you People say 3 million killed, raped and tortured. Leaving killed aside, where are the testimonies of raped and tortured people?

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3366347/247194982/name/Blood+and+Tears--qutubuddin+aziz.pdf

These are documented accounts of just 170 people out of thousands who suffered from Awami League terrorists. Where is your Documented eye witness accounts? Never had a chance to read even 100 documented eye witness accounts from your side and yet you People say 3 million killed, raped and tortured. Leaving killed aside, where are the testimonies of raped and tortured people?

For your info even children of 5 years old to 60 year old woman were raped by Pakistani army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it incur sin if you rape women in war according to Islam?

A Correspondent of the Reuters News Agency, Maurice Quaintance, who visited Mymensingh early in May, said in a despatchpublished in the Ceylon Daily News of Colombo of May 15, 1971: “..........There is evidence that non-Bengalis, largely immigrants from India who sought refuge after the 1947 Partition, were attacked, hacked to death and burnt in their homes by mobs……“Eye-witnesses told stories of 1,500 widows and orphans fleeing to a mosque at Mymensingh, in the north, as armed men identified as secessionists slaughtered their husbands and fathers.”

The New York Times reporting a Mymensingh despatch from its Pakistan Correspondent, Malcolm Browne, said in its issue of May 7, 1971:

“Officials also said that before the Government soldiers took the city (Mymensingh), the Bengalis had killed at least 1,000 Bihari or non-Bengali residents. Army officials introduced correspondents to people who said there had been a slaughter of Bihari residents by the dominant Bengali group led by members of the Awami League, the political party that was outlawed by the Central Government soon after the military action began in East Pakistan on March 25......... “There were so many bodies here, one officer said, it was impossible to identify them or bury them. He said that they had to be thrown into the Brahamaputra river, a tributary of the
Ganges......... “The main loss of life here apparently occurred in the fields and fruit groves outside Mymensingh and in clusters of huts that had been burned to the ground.”

A Correspondent of the American news Service, Associated Press, who also visited Mymensingh early in May 1971, quoted in his dispatch the Assistant Postmaster of the town as having said:

“There were 5,000 non-Bengalis where I lived and now there are 25 survivors.........”

“An angel was the Bengali Pesh Imam (Muslim Priest) of the bigMosque near the Police Station who gave shelter to more than 500 Bihari survivors of the carnage in Shankipara. He pleaded for their lives with the Bengali mutineers who were after their blood. With the help of a Bengali Moazzin (the man who calls Muslims to prayers), the Pesh Imam collected boiled rice from God-fearing Bengalis in other localities and fed the terror-stricken non-Bengali men, women and children in the Mosque. The Awami League hoodlums were planning his murder but the timely arrival of the Pakistan Army on April 21 saved him and the Biharis sheltered in the Mosque. As a rickshaw driver, I knew the Cantonment very well and had some Punjabi and Pathan friends amongst the soldiers stationed there, before the March killing of non-Bengalis. When I
visited it three days after it had been re-occupied by the Pakistan army, I learnt of the terrible massacre of the non-Bengali military personnel and their families by the rebels of the East Bengal
Regiment in a midnight swoop on the Cantonment on March 26/27. There was no trace of my West Pakistani soldier friends. I came to Karachi in February 1974.”

Pakistan can offer BD barrier free access for some BD product items into PAK market, let's see how can BAL refuse that ignoring BD;s economic interests.

There are many things we can offer each other.....just yesterday i read that NADRA is helping BD in secure driver licence project. Bangladeshis can shed more light on it.

For your info even children of 5 years old to 60 year old woman were raped by Pakistani army.

youtube is blocked here. But my question still stands, Where is the documented proof collected by Bangladeshi Government like this gentleman Aziz Did?

Last edited by a moderator:
I condemn even a single rape done by the Pak Army, if not every killing.

How did they........????

I condemn even a single rape done by the Pak Army, if not every killing.

How did they........????

I am sorry to say even our opposition leader Khaleda Zia was a victim. After liberation war Ziaur Rahman tried to abandon her but Shaikh Mujibor Rahman requested not to do that. He said to Ziaur Rahman if you do it then what will happen to the 200000 victim. Though it is off topic to discuss it here.

as far as hasina n her party is concerned we all know who she works for so don`t expect anything nice from her for pakistan.she is just making her masters happy.also the recent visit of khaleda to india may have prompted this.
instead of wasting time on this ,pakistan should just focus on the upcoming visit of erdogan

I am sorry to say even our opposition leader Khaleda Zia was a victim. After liberation war Ziaur Rahman tried to abandon her but Shaikh Mujibor Rahman requested not to do that. He said to Ziaur Rahman if you do it then what will happen to the 200000 victim. Though it is off topic to discuss it here.

then why still khalida is so sweet with rapists ?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom