What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can go and jump in the sea, apology has been presented 10 years ago. They need to eat almonds.
Plus, there is no archeological proof of any so called genocide, if they have one, who has stopped them to drag Pakistan to ICHR, when they have their own "independent" govt for around 40 odd years ?

Aeronaut, i often avoid confrontation on the said, but in my personal view and according to rules of any independent country anyone that rebels against own country and start terrorism against own country deserve to be dealt with iron hand and NO country not even BD will spare such native terrorists who will try to break BD no matter whatever the pretext IS.

it was clearly an INDIAN BACKED terrorism against entire Pakistan.

On the other hand the remains of those terrorists had applied the same methods of hacking, burning people, killing them with stones and rocks and burying these people in drains and pitches during recent Army episode in BD which shows these people were the same who killed own people for political gains.

case closed.

Salut
I think pakistanie government should come out of denial and issue a formal apology for events in 1971 with respect to bangladeshi people. It will lay a solid foundation for the relations between the two countries and will be better in the long run with respect to diplomacy and economic trade. In the short run it may be difficult as past emotions may flare up between both sides but given compensation/formal apology will get rid of the distrust/grudges though wounds do take a longer time to heal. Also this may convince the victims that pakistan has change especially the ones that still harbor resentment/grude.

Now as canadienne, It would be hypocritical for me to say that canadienne governement'e has squeeky clean human rights record, however we have ammeneded our mistakes from past in respect to natives and have issue a formal apologie/compensated the community. once again for the bangladeshi posters, i am part pakistani and do feel some shame for what our people did to you guys in the past. so I on behalf of people of pakistan descent, condemn the inccident of 1971 and hopefully your country forgives pakistani people for the heinous crimes against humanity. hopefully my message in anglais get across, it is my third langue lols

merci.

i'm so sad that she is not visiting... me ---:D

They can go and jump in the sea, apology has been presented 10 years ago. They need to eat almonds.
Plus, there is no archeological proof of any so called genocide, if they have one, who has stopped them to drag Pakistan to ICHR, when they have their own "independent" govt for around 40 odd years ?

a formal apology wont make you small, apology is on army's letter head and state of Pakistan's letter head, which has not been served.

if we agree, let a UN delegation investigate and on basis of equity both of the countries reconcile on this issue and move on.

one's objective should not be to serve Ego, but to focus on better relation through whatever means..

our foreign minister dipu moni is going 2 pak

You have to be kidding me, do some of the pakistanie poster feel no shame for the government committing such henious crimes against humanity and yet still refuse to officially reconcile with the victims. You know what i am happy that my grand papa moved from a country like pakistan, where people/government still refuse to acknowledge that they committed some inhumane crime on civilian population. I have a question for the people that still oppose reconciliation, do you have no respect for a human life.

My apologies for being confrontational if anybody took direct offence but I am shocked that some members still continue to defend the mistakes that past republic de pakistan government made.

Past News: Putin canceled Pakistan visit.

Current News : Hasina canceled Pakistan visit.

Future News: MMS canceled Pakistan visit.

P.S. why should cricketers have all the fun ;)

Putin didnt cancel but postponed. And We dont care for the last two.

She's kind of running late on her demands, it's not as if she hasn't visited Pakistan in the past. !!!

What's the big deal now for beating around the bush bush. !!

:P her eggs in Indian basket recently got a shake with Khalida's visit to India so she is trying to gather the eggs again. election time

My apologies for being confrontational if anybody took direct offence but I am shocked that some members still continue to defend the mistakes that past republic de pakistan government made.

The mistake Pakistani government did is exaggerated a lot.

The mistake Pakistani government did is exaggerated a lot.

whether a victim lost a life or a 1000, revisiting history/is not going to make the crimes any less henious but it may enrage the victims that to this day have not recieved an apologie nor compensation to recover from their emotional/psychological trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom