What's new

PLZ-45 self proplled Howitzer's tech transferred to Bangladesh ! ! !

Congrats to Bangladesh for this new stuff.

You fly them over people's head......they call em fly pasts.....have you seen the mig29s??Comparing a F7 to a frigate!!.....How many times have you seen Type59s in the parade??How many times have you seen MLRS in our parades??

A howitzer can be paraded. Hence the PLZ-45.

A howitzer can be paraded. Hence the PLZ-45.

I know....my point was everything that can be paraded or brought to the parade(MLRS,F7BGI) are not always brought.....so PLZ45 cannot be dismissed just because they are not brought to the parade.Type 59 tanks are also never paraded.

Please refer to my earlier comment on the previous page. Its not just about the parade. Its about publicly showing it. Nora SP howitzers or MLRS were never officially inducted. Fire-finding radars, FM-90 missiles, MBT-2000 - these were all officially inducted by the PM.

Look, India and Pakistan are always at the cold war. So, it is natural for these countries to divulge more than they have actually acquired. We are not in war with any country.

Prothom Alo cannot have all the sensitive military purchase news. Our DGFI will suspect the editors and writers if they interfere with military purchase matters.

Nope.. no news abt AK-I,lazar 2,AR1A,Pantar,hq sams,radars,rifles,PGMs etc.. only rumours tht got proved after accidental leaks during visits of foriegn dignitaries or during military drills.... india on the other hand boasts of everything they buy or show interest in... even if its a pin....

Please refer to my earlier comment on the previous page. Its not just about the parade. Its about publicly showing it. Nora SP howitzers or MLRS were never officially inducted. Fire-finding radars, FM-90 missiles, MBT-2000 - these were all officially inducted by the PM.

There is no plz-45 in BD. Get over it.... Ignore fanboyism. ..

Nora SP were bought, a Serbian member here posted a few vids back here about them. they are to arrive this later year. and considering they were for an south asian country,i think it is us.

As far as PLZ-45s goes, BD military and government aren't very keen on showing much.

Ask yourself this, how do foreign media outlets and international information companies know we are buying type 056s before the people of BD do?Don't believe me,find me a single piece of a BD news that says we are buying them. I am not advocating for their existance but im not against it either. I have said this before, i can walk into a primary school in the UK and ask what a harrier is, most people will know(I blame call of duty) but if i walk into a bazaar and ask what a MIG-29 is,i doubt many people will actually know.

People of BD don't care about military equipment. even news outlets of BD get it wrong;like calling an MBT-2000 a fourth generation tank. I do understand what you are saying and i do agree, BD should be far more transparent about these deals, especially the Russian deal.

Also can you find a pic of our Type 59G please,i have never really seen one.thanks

Nora SP were bought, a Serbian member here posted a few vids back here about them. they are to arrive this later year. and considering they were for an south asian country,i think it is us.

As far as PLZ-45s goes, BD military and government aren't very keen on showing much.

Ask yourself this, how do foreign media outlets and international information companies know we are buying type 056s before the people of BD do?Don't believe me,find me a single piece of a BD news that says we are buying them. I am not advocating for their existance but im not against it either. I have said this before, i can walk into a primary school in the UK and ask what a harrier is, most people will know(I blame call of duty) but if i walk into a bazaar and ask what a MIG-29 is,i doubt many people will actually know.

People of BD don't care about military equipment. even news outlets of BD get it wrong;like calling an MBT-2000 a fourth generation tank. I do understand what you are saying and i do agree, BD should be far more transparent about these deals, especially the Russian deal.

Also can you find a pic of our Type 59G please,i have never really seen one.thanks

we are getting type 056 corvette. that is certain. bd media showed it before any other source. i have seen it myself in the program called Onirban. our bd military doesnt keep anything secret. they dont reveal anything, only prime minister does it in her speech on special army occasions. as for plz-45, bd army was interested.. we havent purchase any yet.

BD is a different country with different mindset. By the way, the UK Primary students know what their own country is producing which makes them proud of their country. What about BD? Does this country produce any weapons that the students can be proud of? Weapons import is different from producing them inside a country.

BD is a different country with different mindset. By the way, the UK Primary students know what their own country is producing which makes them proud of their country. What about BD? Does this country produce any weapons that the students can be proud of? Weapons import is different from producing them inside a country.

I acutally meant that the Game call of duty taught them about harriers seriously before MW2 no kid would ever be heard saying it, most of my friends ,who are older, actually think it's made in USA. However Primary school students are very young, they only know what they get out of Video games or what they want to look at- war equipment is certainly not taught in schools.
You are right about mindset and thats what i meant by my example, the people of BD don't care about war machines or military equipment- why should news outlets in bd waste ink and resources to make stories which they don't care about. I know my parents who where born in BD, don't even know that bd has made it's own warships. Also weapons imports should be an important factor-why? because that money comes from funds and the public of BD.

Regarding Type 056 corvette BN itself published the news with every detail on their site, it should still be there...go check.

Back
Top Bottom