What's new

PLA troops arrived in Pakistan for YouYi 2011 drill

Welcome Chinese brothers. And keep these wonderful pictures coming. :china: :pakistan:

Who cares !!!

China itself is encircled by its periphery countries in the east it is being contained by japan,taiwan and south Korea in the south India will do it. In the west it will be encircled by NATO and indian influence in Afganistan.

China's message to India is clear " we will threaten you with our new province pakistan" Infact China itself is in danger of containment.

Who cares !!!

China itself is encircled by its periphery countries in the east it is being contained by japan,taiwan and south Korea in the south India will do it. In the west it will be encircled by NATO and indian influence in Afganistan.

China's message to India is clear " we will threaten you with our new province pakistan" Infact China itself is in danger of containment.

More indians crying, always with the crying.

When Pakistani and Chinese brothers coming to my Cambodia and having such an exercise!!!??? :pakistan::china::cheers:

I wish my Cambodia was located next to friendly and kindness neighbor like Pakistan and China!!! :wub:

Anyway, wish you a great exercise practice, remember the more practice the less bloody in battles!!!

God bless Pakistan and China!!! ;)

Cambodia is next to ambitious Dai Viet, which always wants to be the "China" of SE Asia :angry:

When the time comes to finally take down Vietnam, I think PLA would want to pass through Laos and Cambodia to strike at Ho Chi Min.

its important china and pakistan train in anti-terrorism to fight off the fascist indian regime who is a sponsor of terrorist networks and are involved in terrorist activites themselves.

the indian regime is a safe haven for terrorists.

china and pakistan must unite to fight off this pure evil and fascist indian regime.

its important china and pakistan train in anti-terrorism to fight off the fascist indian regime who is a sponsor of terrorist networks and are involved in terrorist activites themselves.

the indian regime is a safe haven for terrorists.

china and pakistan must unite to fight off this pure evil and fascist indian regime.

That is the reason one of your diplomat said Xinjiang terrorist came from Pak camps... you can also invite Taliban members to Uighur areas..

Good, Chinese are always welcome to Pakistan.

Hopefully this drill will be carried out in desert of thar, mountains of Azad Kashmir & i hope there will be drill in Arabian sea soon & Srilanka & Maldives will be invited to join the party.

One question how is Pakistan managing money for these large kind of exercises?
.. She dont have much foreign reserve and also economy is in blink of collapse..!

Back
Top Bottom