What's new

Pkk Released Video Attack on Turkish Convoy.

I believe next war with hezbullah will be fought on Israeli soil, last time they threatend to invade and liberate some lands. Is this realistic posibbility?
No, the worst posibility is that they make some raid and capture hostages.

* They openly state that their strategic goal is to liberate Jerusalem.
* They state that Israel still occupies Lebanese Shabaa farms.
* They state that Israel still occupies some 7 Lebanese viullages.

Thats why they regularly attacked Israel even after withrdawal in 2000. But after 2006 all their attacks stopped.
you admit that you are the occupiers so everything is legitamite aginst you any act.Israel is the illegitamate child of the british empie in simple words we call it b@st@rd.

I just tell Hezbollah claims. If they could they would keep attacking us.

Or Pakistan. :lol:
lol pakistan kicked out the british and took its land by force and 500000 muslims got killed for it while israelis killed 100s of 1000s with britsh weapons to occupy a land which dosent belong to you.and by the your religion prohibit you to make a state isnt it?

Indeed PKK are idiots. Hide in caves instead if hiding under women skirts and hospitals like brave Hamas fighters which u adore so much.
Fire at military vehicles instead firing rockets at civilians like brave Hamas fighters.

what makes you think that i adore hamas joo

lol pakistan kicked out the british and took its land by force and 500000 muslims got killed for it while israelis killed 100s of 1000s with britsh weapons to occupy a land which dosent belong to you.and by the your religion prohibit you to make a state isnt it?

Jinna blackmailed Gandhi to form pakistan
:lol:

Pakistan is free, independent country with strong military!

Unlike you still are slave of the brits!

The Turkish Military should make some investments in devices which would suit the environment, i.e. Jammers, Boomerang Mobile Shooter Detection System, a Thor system, along with APC or light vehicle carried gatleys.......these weapons would send the terrorists to hell much more quickly then spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a single unit alternative.

I agree someone seriously should inform the generals and ask the goverment for these systems! But what exactly is the Thorn system i coulndt find info about it

Your analysis is quite incorrect - From the video shown it shows that the IED's were laid to the side of the road and the bankment of the road dug out to lay the explosives under.

The tactic used by the Turkish Soldiers was correct and they used the bank to take cover from a more immediate threat, the immeidate high elevation of the hill closest to them. They were exposed to the rear to where the terrorists were sat, but the distance between the soldiers and terrorists is not known and from looking at the zooming in and out of the camera I would say they are way over a kilometre. This would mean that the terrorists can only put down harrassing fire at best. Any larger calibre weapon would requre these guys to expose themslves and no doubt, spotters within the Turkish Military would have dealt with that as per protocol.

Improvements though have to be made in a sound and realistic manner, i.e. why were there no jammers on board the vehicles. When the APC gets blown up, the blast can be seen pushing from the side of the road, however just before that, the sound can be heard from the cameraman pressing a mobile phone button. The sound is such that it shows that the terorists had alredy made the call to the IED device, and only required a certain number to the pushed and held for it to activate. This is sloppish at best and jammers should have cut off that call immediately even without them knowing. A secondary activation by way of a countdown is very very sophisticated and only done by a Military, there chances of that are minimal and even then the APC would have long passed it by then.

The chopper, again the distance is not known and using the camera zoom is not a reliable source. The capabilities of whether heat sensors are used on these choppers or exactly what the given orders were to these choppers is not known, as far as the pilot is concerned he could have been given instruction to target a facility not shown on camera and the piolot is making that RV point at best possible speed. The ins and outs are just not know to make an analysis.

The Turkish Military should make some investments in devices which would suit the environment, i.e. Jammers, Boomerang Mobile Shooter Detection System, a Thor system, along with APC or light vehicle carried gatleys.......these weapons would send the terrorists to hell much more quickly then spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a single unit alternative.

Terrorists used about 3 km cable and car alarm system in this ambush for jammers.

Allah rahmet eylesin.

Rest In Peace.

(Allah sabırlar versin şehit ailelerine.Bu saldırıda şehit olanların yakınları inşallah izlemezler bu görüntüleri.Biz bu kadar üzülüyorsak onlar nasıl dayanır acaba?)

Back
Top Bottom