What's new

Pink Floyd Fans

Brilliant minds ;) BTW my Dad has a huge collection of vinyls, Floyd, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabath, the works!

Good list.

I worked my way through bands as soft as the beatles and the beach boys to heavier stuff like Slayer.
Artist as old as Muddy Waters (mid-50's), but that time frame ends about the early 90's for me.

@krash

impressive selection !

Vera and Good bye Blue Sky are very nice !
I like Learning to fly;

I am looking for their collaboration with Led Zeppelin on Stairway to heaven.

@krash

impressive selection !

Vera and Good bye Blue Sky are very nice !
I like Learning to fly;

I am looking for their collaboration with Led Zeppelin on Stairway to heaven.

There you go,

Good list.

I worked my way through bands as soft as the beatles and the beach boys to heavier stuff like Slayer.
Artist as old as Muddy Waters (mid-50's), but that time frame ends about the early 90's for me.

I just got lucky. Stumbled into the store room when I was little, saw my mom's old record player and my dad's vinyls. Since I had always been intrigued by them (having seen them in all the cartoons), I put them together and presto, instant love. Took a little bit of Bee Jees and Neil Young in too. Then moved onto Tool, Mastodon, etc. and then way beyond. But still, you never get over the 70's.

Led Zepp are also one of my favourite's, they deserve a thread of their own.

Amen!

I wish we could make a thread for all the unknown brilliant music that is being produced today, but we won't be able to stop it from being flooded by all the current "cool" music. I honestly believe that the music being produced today by Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros and Ludovico Einaudi is pure genius and that Post-Rock is the most underrated genre in all history. Sorry, I just couldn't keep this in.

Last edited:
Brilliant minds ;) BTW my Dad has a huge collection of vinyls, Floyd, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabath, the works!
i have/had most of those complete discografias

been Pink floyd fan since my Engg college days! I was lucky to attend Rogers water concert @ Bangalore in 2002. I like all songs in Division bell /Pulse/Dark side... ok now time to play that Pulse DVD. it's been while :cheers:

Led Zepp were awesome live.

Their best live work, TSRTS (1973):

Track Listing:
1. 0:12:58 - Rock And Roll
2. 0:16:56 - Black Dog
3. 0:21:45 - Since I've been Loving You
4. 0:30:50 - No Quarter
5. 0:43:24 - The Song Remains The Same
6. 0:49:04 - The Raing Song
7. 0:58:22 - Dazed and Confuzed
8. 1:28:16 - Stairway to Heaven
9. 1:39:35 - Moby Dick
10. 1:51:14 - Heartbreaker
11. 1:54:48 - Whole Lotta Love

even searched for pf like bands -- seriously even the most touted pf like bands dont even come close

you must have found the ones that come close to bee gees, led Zaplin, rolling stones

Pink Floyd were never a "band" .. to classify them as such would imply utmost disrespect.

Pink Floyd is just that.

Pink Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom