What's new

Pictures from cities | Lahore

Awww man beautiful pictures, simply beautiful, I so badly want to go to Pakistan this summer.

Gr8 Places Man.. wish i could travel there..!!! Please post more pics..!!!!

can anybody post the pictures of mall of lahore...I heard its beautiful....going there next week, maybe i can post some afterwards.

Ferozesons Building - Mall Road Lahore

The Mall in Lahore, Pakistan (also known as Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam), is one of the city's main roads, and, along with the Grand Trunk Road, one of its most famous as well. The Mall holds significant historical and cultural value, as most of the buildings lining the road are a collection of Mughal and colonial-era architecture, the majority of them built during the British Raj era.

73bd9972cd9f640c7071e53d21b27499.jpg

by M Athar Chaudhry

Charring Cross, Mall Road, Lahore

A monument designed in the spirit of Islamic unity commemorates the second Islamic Summit Conference. The monument, composed of an obelisk and reflecting pool, completes the design of an urban square. Below ground are spaces for museum display, meeting rooms, and a small auditorium.

dd3493b465f530da5117b70910171f7b.jpg

Lahore Gymkhana Club. Mall Road.

Lahore Gymkhana club was formed in 1st May 1878 with the objective of providing social and intellectual recreation to the residents of Lahore and Lahore Cantonment. The Club is spread over an area of 117.03 acres on the land leased from Punjab Government.

There are multiple facilities which the members can avail. These can be categorized into sports, leisure, parties/events etc.

0efd664b48945e3f98094bf710507108.jpg

Government College University, Lahore as a college, is older than any other college or university in Pakistan. Under the British Raj the college was opened on January 1, 1864 in a portion of the Palace of Raja Dhyan Singh Haveli.

GC is a co-educational public university located on The Mall in Lahore. Although the college was granted the status of university by the Pakistan Government in 2002, the word college is still retained in the name for historical reasons and also because of the wide recognition of the name Government College in Pakistan.

The university currently has more than 6000 students and 323 faculty members. Alumni of Government College are called Ravians after the nearby Ravi River.

LAHORE: Students enjoy the weather in the Government College University grounds on Wednesday. abid nawaz

I love Lahore because of it's historical impotence. It's said

"He who has not yet seen Lahore, has not been born"

I will post some picture. I apologize if it double post.
thanks

How about some greenery in Lahore...

Miner-e-Pakistan from close approximation

82545a3026a4dbabdf3e2709dd4abb4f.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom