What's new

Philippines allows visa-free entry for Indians

What is the percentage of Indians who can afford international travel? How about the balance Indians population? Don't you think this is discriminatory. One rule for the "Rich" and another rule for the "Poor", and you supported this discrimination against your countrymen?

Like many members say, "Their country, their rules"

If Philippines offers visa -free privileges for a selective group of Indians, i can't even remotely see how it affects the poor of India.
So no problem for us.

You're discriminating against your own countrymen. Much as I would like to say anything, I'll just stay quiet. You do realise, though, that you believe that those inundated with Western culture are more talented? Other than that, I'll just leave this for the Indians to discuss, it's none of my business

Where did I mention western culture/a flying purple unicorn in my post??!!
I just wanted to drive in a point that on a purely % basis, professionals visiting EU and the likes will be more talented as compared to the general Indian population.. Is it soooo hard to comprehend?? :blink:
You derive whatever conclusions by reading someones post and then go on about it like a maniac...
Please try to understand the point behind someones post before commenting..!! :hitwall: :hitwall:

desismileys_6794.gif

thankx! love it :)

Visa is a priviledge not a right. India does not give visa on arrival to many countries like USA,russia, UK, germany etc.
But these countries are in the list:
Finland, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand , Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Myanmar and Indonesia.

Now, should the americans and brits complain about unfair treatment of Indian govt. I dont think so.

Day by day intellectual ability of the forum is decreasing ..someone trolls and gets away by it ..they are deaf to logical reasoning and we are dumb enough not to convince readers the real part

Day by day intellectual ability of the forum is decreasing ..someone trolls and gets away by it ..they are deaf to logical reasoning and we are dumb enough not to convince readers the real part
What real part?

@Truthseer
you have selected a beautiful screen name . Congrats..think about it ..for one minute if possible neutralise all prejudies ..you can see the real part

Great news...Thanks Philippines for the respect.....I know Chinese and Pakistani will find some negative in this news...Since their a$$ on fire:flame:

Slightly off topic info. Indian can go and stay in Hong Kong for 14 days without any visa. Mainland Chinese citizen requires visa/some sort of permission to visit Hong Kong.

Indian passport holder in Europe gets visa on arrival in turkey, similar to current rules of Philippines.

All these visa things are more to do with some sort of reciprocity rather than any respect/disrespect.
I dont see any reason why a luxermberg/japanse guy should get visa on arrival in India but not us/uk who are our big trading partners too.

@Truthseer
you have selected a beautiful screen name . Congrats..think about it ..for one minute if possible neutralise all prejudies ..you can see the real part
Thank you for the compliment, it is soothing. However, I still can't see the point of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom