What's new

Philippines allows visa-free entry for Indians

Permitting Indians to enter the country without a visa provided they hold valid visa from a European Union-member country or six other countries. The immigrations chief identified these countries as the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, Singapore, and UK.

That's rather an insult.

Thats a silly conclusion. All countries use various parameters or point based systems to grant visas of different grades / duration etc. Phillipines are just relying on visa granting process of other countries to cut down on paperwork and yet identify bonafide visitors who will not abscond at the first chance.

Its a smart move to attract more bonafide tourists without precluding others who can still apply for a visa and if found to have the essential credentials will be granted one. Don't be dumb like that pakistaniage guy pls.

All countries ask for bank statements, the poor are automatically rejected anyway. Is that an insult too, its just the prerogative of the country granting visa. Loosen up guys.

What is the percentage of Indians who can afford international travel? How about the balance Indians population? Don't you think this is discriminatory. One rule for the "Rich" and another rule for the "Poor", and you supported this discrimination against your countrymen?

Pls ask your government to stop asking Indians to show them their bank statements before granting a visa, they are ''discriminating'' by denying visas to poor people.

Is that meant to be an insult to India? sheesh!

What is the percentage of Indians who can afford international travel? How about the balance Indians population? Don't you think this is discriminatory. One rule for the "Rich" and another rule for the "Poor", and you supported this discrimination against your countrymen?

No-visa travel itself is a privilege,no matter whatever strings come with it. It certainly isn't discriminatory.

In short you can say Pakistan is Pakistan :rofl:

Can pakistan get such offer? That can be considered as privilege . With out visa is not a joke .I agree its to boost business . But they wont allow any one in that way who has money . Its just like Russia selling weapons to India and saying they are doing business . Its something more than that :tup:

Yeah. I agree. Its a privilege! Any info on any other nation having such no visa privileges?

It would have been good if they allow anyone who already travelled to one of those mentioned countries not long ago then a year with a valid visa..

No-visa travel itself is a privilege,no matter whatever strings come with it. It certainly isn't discriminatory.

Yeah. I agree. Its a privilege! Any info on any other nation having such no visa privileges?

Well, if that is your mindset, I have nothing more to say.

@springfield
think about your logic ..it makes no sense

@springfield
think about your logic ..it makes no sense

He expects Philipino govt. to allow any Tom dick and harry from india to get inside Philipines without any restriction! Philipines isn't our uncle's property,and even this is no-visa policy is a privilege,even though its a bussiness trick.

He expects Philipino govt. to allow any Tom dick and harry from india to get inside Philipines without any restriction! Philipines isn't our uncle's property,and even this is no-visa policy is a privilege,even though its a bussiness trick.

Also not given to any Tom dick and harry country.....

@Zip, we all have different mindset; this is what made us unique as human being.

Thats true sir.
Different people,different views.
One's right may be other's wrong.
One's genius may be other's idiot.
But it will be nice if you can genuinly back your points.

Also not given to any Tom dick and harry country.....

True. I am wondering does anyother nation has this privilege or not!

we all have different mindset, this is why we are different from each.

@springfield
ya thats true ..but your logic holds good only if every other countrymen allowed without any visa and they put additional restrictions on india..but here they gave an alternate window specially for indians and you call it insult ..what logic was that ?

MANY Residents vs MOST of them going to EU on a professional front..!!

Get the drift??!! Genius??!! :welcome:
You're discriminating against your own countrymen. Much as I would like to say anything, I'll just stay quiet. You do realise, though, that you believe that those inundated with Western culture are more talented? Other than that, I'll just leave this for the Indians to discuss, it's none of my business

Back
Top Bottom