What's new

Philippine warship in stand-off with China vessels

That's just Hollywoodian dream, China don't have "NAtion wipe" nukes yet but deterrent capability will bring U.S back to stone age..your gorverment sure know how far their can go with China ..so be a planet savor with NUKE as embrella is jusk peace time diplomacy sketch...and a candy promise for kid-country like Korea and Phillipine...LMAO

Lets hope your country never tests that.

Don't you know that some inferiority complex such Indians, korean (no S :lol: only one) and Vietnamesesss...when they are so insecure and desperately need backup against Chinese in this forums...so invoking U.S NUke will give them some reliefs...LMAO.
Not without saying those false flagger carry U.S flagg to bring U.S against China.
Your English is hard to comprehend but I will try my best to counter argue. Calling another country or race "inferior" is ignorant to say the least. The reason these small countries are so insecure is because theyre being bullied around by a much larger, and stronger country. Mind you, bullying your way into getting what you want is the wrong way strategically and morally. Other countries will grow aware very quickly, and band against you. Let me ask you this, if youre being out numbered 1 to a thousand, would you not ask your allies for help?

Because we gave our word, and if China is insane enough to force us to that point they are already an unacceptable problem that must be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Basically the China you envision SinoChallenger would not be permitted to exist.
LMAO we all know USA are cowards. Nobody is going to trade away half of the US population for East Asian politics, and you can take that to the bank.

Because we gave our word, and if China is insane enough to force us to that point they are already an unacceptable problem that must be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Basically the China you envision SinoChallenger would not be permitted to exist.
LMAO we all know USA are cowards. Nobody is going to trade away half of the US population for East Asian politics, and you can take that to the bank.

for those who think 239 is enough, here is what would be needed to fully take Missouri out of the game for a conflict
mo-1.jpg

LOL USA never defeated USSR, China did. In the 1960 70s the communist block was kicking USA butt until nixon mao.

Evidently your government doesn't think the same way, you might want to talk to them and express your concerns.

Your English is hard to comprehend but I will try my best to counter argue. Calling another country or race "inferior" is ignorant to say the least. The reason these small countries are so insecure is because theyre being bullied around by a much larger, and stronger country. Mind you, bullying your way into getting what you want is the wrong way strategically and morally. Other countries will grow aware very quickly, and band against you. Let me ask you this, if youre being out numbered 1 to a thousand, would you not ask your allies for help?
LOL China does not bully anyone. Recognize the Middle Kingdom and live in peace. Otherwise, China will teach a lesson.

LOL the second ship is a coast guard to relieve the navy warship. Philippines is scared and China still controls scarborough shoal.

It is so funny when the article say Manila original dispatched her largest warship to arrest 8 small fishing boats. What happen, she is so rich and has no small changes?

The ship was probably patrolling in the region, doubt they dispatched it just to catch the poachers.

LOL the second ship is a coast guard to relieve the navy warship. Philippines is scared and China still controls scarborough shoal.

Apparently not. More like reinforcement.

Authorities said a coast guard boat would join the Philippines' biggest warship in the morning at Scarborough Shoal, where two Chinese surveillance vessels were protecting a group of Chinese fishermen from being arrested.

"It will be backing us up in the area," Navy commander Vice-Admiral Alexander Pama said of the 56-meter-long (184-foot) search and rescue coast guard vessel.

Back
Top Bottom