What's new

Pets

TS's Akari @ 14 weeks old watching me sweep the kitchen:

TS's Akari @ 17 weeks old (right now):

I never let these guys go out on to the roads unattended. I am usually extra careful when I take them out for walks. you know indian drivers :rolleyes:

duffy was a really insane dog. He used to run like crazy. It happened during monsoon season in late July, after rains he would run around like crazy.

We left the gate of our villa open so that we can push the water out into the drain. Dog went running out of the gate and there was a pickup coming which couldnt stop on time..... I heard brakes screeching then a thump.

That's all i can talk about. Driver fled the scene. :disagree:

does akari smoke charas, he looks a bit high in the last picture =D

TS's Akari @ 9 weeks old:

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

TS's Akari @ 10 weeks old:
Aww, look at her nose freeze over.

Which breed is that? My cousins had 2 Pomeranian dogs called Dinky and Rinky.

This is what Pure Bred American Eskimo Dogs look like:

5960_american-eskimo-dog-89.jpg

Originally Posted by TruthSeeker
TS's Akari @ 9 weeks old:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 650x1023.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

TS's Akari @ 10 weeks old:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 730x1023.

Name this picture as [An animal out of fairy tales] :lol:

Guys I repeat, does anyone have any information on how to get a CITES export permit made in Pakistan?

Asim bhai.....cockatoo as you said is endangered species. You need to coordinate with CITES office. As for quarantine process, i have no idea how it works. My sister lives in the States, she was able to take one of the terriers we breeded after much paperwork ---though that is no endangered species.

hopefully this info is up to date:

National Council for Conservation of Wildlife (NCCW)
Ministry of Environment
Government of Pakistan
Building No. 14-D
Second Floor, F-8 Markaz
ISLAMABAD

Tel: +92 (51) 926 22 70/76

Mr. Samar Baloch (Assistant Secretary CITES) --- samar_baloch @ yahoo.com

Umeed Khalid (Conservator Wildlife) --- umeed_khalid @ yahoo.com

Note: will they get you the actual permit? I doubt it. But I'm sure they can lead you in the right direction. My advice to you is, also get into contact with UAE Embassy --they will probably have forms and other paperwork you will need to fill out

I've kept a lot of pets in my time. Dogs, cats, birds. All rescued animals.

Nowadays its just down to one, mostly owing due to lack of time.

Meet Coco the Sulphur Crested Cockatoo.

coco2z.jpg

coco1d.jpg

Asim,

I'm looking for a parrot. Mainly Cockatoos, Gray or a Galah.

Right now I'm more inclined towards Galah even though it cannot talk like African Gray. But it is such a beautiful bird.

I am not very experienced when it comes to birds, and most probably I would have to keep it inside my house / room.

So can you or anyone else suggest me a parrot that fits my criteria?

Thanks.

P.S I am going to buy from them.

http://www.facebook.com/feathers.petshop?fref=ts

Asim,

I'm looking for a parrot. Mainly Cockatoos, Gray or a Galah.

Right now I'm more inclined towards Galah even though it cannot talk like African Gray. But it is such a beautiful bird.

I am not very experienced when it comes to birds, and most probably I would have to keep it inside my house / room.

So can you or anyone else suggest me a parrot that fits my criteria?

Thanks.

P.S I am going to buy from them.

http://www.facebook.com/feathers.petshop?fref=ts
I always found Gala's annoying. Their singing gets old.

Sulphur Crested Cockatoos are very friendly and want to have fun. They can be loud too and attention demanding. Greys like to talk, not play so much. So be prepared to just talk to them.

African greys should be what you should go for... Cockatoos would probably end up tearing up all your furniture. African Greys don't do that normally.

Back
Top Bottom