What's new

Pets

Meet the geeks :)
if4h8i.jpg

brown is the girl, subbulakshmi
black is the guy, Nicky

is subbulakshmi a yellow lab?

shes adorable

Hay if anybody is looking pets and veterinary surgical instruments in Pakistan, get them from me.
Where about in Pakistan? I'm looking to create a CITES permit for my cockatoo to have it shipped out to Dubai. All legally and by the book.

All I know is that Sulphur crested cockatoos are considered as an endangered specie (although they are in the least concern category), so the laws do get a little complex with it. Dubai requires the bird to be tagged with a CITES number which I don't have, being Pakistan n all. Help me out if you can.

EDIT: Coco is about 18 years old, estimated. So you can see why I really want him back with me here.

Last edited:
I used to have so many cats when i was in school life .. around 20 to 25 ...

I Love Cats ...

I used to Sleep with them :partay:

They were my Alarm Clock ...

MAN i missed those Days .....

I have an uncle in Isloo, him and his family keep six (6) cats in the house. It is absolutely ridiculous.

I rememeber waking up one morning in the guest room, i felt this weird sensation of something on top of my blankets

i open my eyes, and (I swear by God) there were 2 cats --- sitting on top of me....staring at me right in the eyes.

It was creepy as hell. And they wouldnt leave me alone!!!

Where about in Pakistan? I'm looking to create a CITES permit for my cockatoo to have it shipped out to Dubai. All legally and by the book.

All I know is that Sulphur crested cockatoos are considered as an endangered specie (although they are in the least concern category), so the laws do get a little complex with it. Dubai requires the bird to be tagged with a CITES number which I don't have, being Pakistan n all. Help me out if you can.

EDIT: Coco is about 18 years old, estimated. So you can see why I really want him back with me here.

Hello Asim,

I am into surgical tools manufacturing and am doing this business for the last 8 years. I am in Sialkot which is second largest manufacturing hub of these instruments after Germany so I am producing and exporting surgical-instruments, dental-instruments, veterinary-instruments and also some of the beauty-care or manicure Instruments to bulk buyers. I am into health care services but for the manufacturing of above mentioned products only. I will inquire from the vets who I supply my goods if they are able to help.

I think you need the biological name of the species and a document that would entitle you to carry the bird along. Is that correct or are you looking for something more than that?

And yes, If any of you is looking to get some medical instrument which is not found anywhere, I can get you guys and for the PDF members, without keeping any profit at all. So I will be happy to make any custom designed medical/surgical instrument for you or the standard instrument in case you need.

Hello Asim,

I am into surgical tools manufacturing and am doing this business for the last 8 years. I am in Sialkot which is second largest manufacturing hub of these instruments after Germany so I am producing and exporting surgical-instruments, dental-instruments, veterinary-instruments and also some of the beauty-care or manicure Instruments to bulk buyers. I am into health care services but for the manufacturing of above mentioned products only. I will inquire from the vets who I supply my goods if they are able to help.

I think you need the biological name of the species and a document that would entitle you to carry the bird along. Is that correct or are you looking for something more than that?

And yes, If any of you is looking to get some medical instrument which is not found anywhere, I can get you guys and for the PDF members, without keeping any profit at all. So I will be happy to make any custom designed medical/surgical instrument for you or the standard instrument in case you need.
well I wanted to know where do I get a CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species) permit made in Pakistan. For this breed Dubai requires that I register the bird with CITES then when I get him to Dubai, CITES will know where the bird is.

Would you also have any advice for parrot tracking devices? Something GPS based or even RF based. It has to be small and sturdy so that the cockatoo does not chew away. I would like to take Coco in the outdoors more often and let him fly around, but I am scared he might get lost and I should be able to track him down.

n774810440_1775776_4973.jpg

The big one is Toto, on right is Titi and on the left is Tata... yeah i know i am not really good with coming up with names!!!:flame:

Man they are great. What breeds are those? Labradors?
:agree: subbu is 3 and nicky is 3.5
The other smaller dog in the picture is Duffy (tibetan terrier/mixed breed). He was killed in a hit & run accident last year.
heeeeeeeeeey its same like my dog when i was 10 or 11 years but sad news he was die in accedent .
I never let these guys go out on to the roads unattended. I am usually extra careful when I take them out for walks. you know indian drivers :rolleyes:

n774810440_1775776_4973.jpg

The big one is Toto, on right is Titi and on the left is Tata... yeah i know i am not really good with coming up with names!!!:flame:
and when they have a child if he is male then his name will be Tota or Tita and if female then her name will be Tuti

:lol::lol:

Here is my dearest pet Kalu and Tuffy

Kalu - an Indian breed from Himachal Pardesh ... very strong. This picture is two year old. It was mere 7 months old that time.

Kalu.jpg

Tuffy - 1 yrs 2 months old - stays in my village home - A Labrador
Tuffy.jpg

I love pets and my family had a breed of German shepherds as my Grand dad had one , my dad had one which was the son of my Grandpa's dog and also i had one but it died back in 2005 . I miss that Ba$terd too much !!

He looked similar to this one , his name was Bravo & he was one big zombie killer !

German_Shepherd_Dog_with_disc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom