What's new

Person having Jinn in his control?

aarizahmad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello all,
I request you all to tell me that do you know any person who has a Jinn in his control. I am in a very bad situation and want what only a Jinn can do, not a human being. The issue is very personal so can not disclose it. If you know such person I beg you to tell me. But that person must be 100% genuine not a fake. I hope you will help me. I want his name and telephone number. If you do not want to disclose his identity here, you can email me at aarizahmad@gmail.com

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

Hello all,
I request you all to tell me that do you know any person who has a Jinn in his control. I am in a very bad situation and want what only a Jinn can do, not a human being. The issue is very personal so can not disclose it. If you know such person I beg you to tell me. But that person must be 100% genuine not a fake. I hope you will help me. I want his name and telephone number. If you do not want to disclose his identity here, you can email me at aarizahmad@gmail.com

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

Pray 5 times daily for 40 days. with a tasbeeh (100 times) of this Dua after every prayer..... The most famous Dua.... which is

Solve all your problems using Ayat E Kareema ( Reciting Tasbi E Yunus 125000 times) « Simple Guide on Islamic Exorcism

I personally witness the benefits of this dua.... I was 99 percent certain i was going to fail in my final year exam. But One percent of this Dua made me hopeful and with the grace of Allah only.... That he showered his blessings on such a Haqeer and sinful person and made me successful in exams

I agree with the above posters...You being in trouble is the most powerful person for this particular issue...whatever you will do yourself will be much more intense and effective than anybody else does for you.

Hello all,

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS..... not only what rubbish you are saying, but also that you typed in English....:lol:

Jo hukm Aaqa!

oh bhai aisa bas Alif Laila ki kahaniyoun main hota hai haqeeqat main jinn bazar main sabzi lenay nahi gaye hotay ke kisi bande ne sar se pakkar liya aur bola ke aaj se tum meray ghulam ho aur woh jinn bhi usi waqt maan gaya :lol:

yeh sab dhongi log karte hain. Haqeeqat main tum aur tumharay Allah ke darmayan koi aisi bari taaqat nahi jo tumhara kaam kar sakay. Allah se maango ge to woh sab mushkilain asaan kar de ga aur tum se woh karwa le ga jo jin bhi nahi kar sakte

green-genie.gif

Hello all,

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

What kind of jinn do you want male or female? or a jinn like in Aladin? give some more details about you problem so I can suggest you a adequate jinn.

BTW a person named chummibaba died during the world cup when his jinn betrayed him predicting the winner. so be careful.

Pai g suna ha London maen aik bht barda Jin rhta ha barde barde masle solve kar deta . Masle kharde karne walon ko khatam kar deta ha NAM HA US KA ALTAF HUSSAIN. Mazeed maaloumat k liya 90 dial karen ya tashreef laen

Is jin ko bachon ki phonch se duur rakhen, tabeat ziada kharab ho to doctor Zulfikar se ruju karen

Wazarate Jin

Pai g suna ha London maen aik bht barda Jin rhta ha barde barde masle solve kar deta . Masle kharde karne walon ko khatam kar deta ha NAM HA US KA ALTAF HUSSAIN. Mazeed maaloumat k liya 90 dial karen ya tashreef laen

yes Mr Altaf is on my books no problem. The rite price we can do it

I know only London Dry Gin.

This thread reminds me some village people in BD.

What kind of jinn do you want male or female? or a jinn like in Aladin? give some more details about you problem so I can suggest you a adequate jinn.

BTW a person named chummibaba died during the world cup when his jinn betrayed him predicting the winner. so be careful.

since my laptop is male with epic voice, I want a female one.... :smitten:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i have jinn in my control you know how? he was sleeping i control on him but still he is sleeping i try my best to wake him up but he is hell lazy yaar.sometime he wake up and ask me to give him water bottle from freezer :frown: WTF i am thinking to release him now as he use me to do his job rather then do something for me.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom