What's new

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum

the navy section is becoming redundant though..ideal size, fleet size, future acquisitions, mods should delete the threads that are essentially the same in nature

This forum truly got an international feel and very neutral in views,barring some trolls though.The mods/admins and some sr.members deserve thanks from us all for making PDF what it is.Its a fine meeting ground.Keep the good work up.

Very bad. you people forgot Russian members here in PDF. :sniper:

Privet

dance12.gif

And all the credit goes to the mods who have created an environment where serious discussion is encouraged. Of course newbie trolls come every now and then but generally speaking the longer time the members spend here, the more mature they become. There are also very knowledgeable people here from various countries. Unfortunately i am not one of them which is why i am more of a reader than a poster :D

We also have members from Australia, one from Armenia and Greece, and probably a few other places.

No one knows better than me about YOUTUBE wars, i am one of the warriors over there. 1st day of my visit on this forum, i was shocked to see Indian flag :P and then it was very much prominent how much they are contributing well. I have always been saying on this forum that, i have more Indian friends here than any other nationality. My classmates were Indians and neighbours so and on.. It's great to see whatever we do,at the end of the day, on threads related to either any tragedy or chicks( i mean girls), we are always united.

btw, how can you forget Middle Eastern members here.. it's due to us, your cars run on roads....:P

No one knows better than me about YOUTUBE wars, i am one of the warriors over there. 1st day of my visit on this forum, i was shocked to see Indian flag :P and then it was very much prominent how much they are contributing well. I have always been saying on this forum that, i have more Indian friends here than any other nationality. My classmates were Indians and neighbours so and on.. It's great to see whatever we do,at the end of the day, on threads related to either any tragedy or chicks( i mean girls), we are always united.

btw, how can you forget Middle Eastern members here.. it's due to us, your cars run on roads....:P

sorry,our car runs because of CNG from balochistan :lol:

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum. Congratulations Members. We have people from Iran, Serya, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Israel, US, UK and OBVIOUSLY Pakistan. Greetings to all Members !!!:tup:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I'm sorry If I missed out some country, whose netizens are present here. I remember one German now :no:

i think you missed turkey, australia, egypt, veitnam, azerbaijan, indonesia, srilanka

but thanks to south asia i-e indians bengladeshis and pakistanis and srilankans(lankan ranger threads) who are soul of this board :smitten:

hopefully one day this forum will have 100's of members from every country

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------
:D

Yup except when those who are too ashamed to post their real flags. PDF has however came a long way, I remember the Youtube fights between Indians and pakistanis and someone mentioned how civilized and respectful members of both Indians and pakistanis debated on here. I decided to check it out.. been a guest here since 09. I'd say for the most part it was in fact nice to see some debates, but racism and trolling has become a norm nowadays.

Best of luck to PDF :cheers:

Sir,

You have to give commendations to the webmaster, the admins and the mods--when the members found out that when they complain about profanity and vulgraty and trolling and that their complaints are taken care by the managers---they have taken it upon themselves to weed out the bad.

You would notice when a new member goes out of control, other members remind him and rein him in.

Back
Top Bottom