What's new

PDF Is Becoming Truly a Cosmopolitan World Forum

This forum wouldn't be half the forum if it wasn't for the Pakistani - Indian members and our special relationship. Love or hate the relationship one has to say its special.

I second this.

My work often takes me to Muslim nations. I have always found a strange inexplicable bonding that gets developed whenever I have met a Pakistani. In fact I have been helped by complete strangers from Pakistan.

Sure we have argued over Kashmir and BD but remained friends.

All in all a good experience.

I see it replicated here too.

In the UK i am surrounded with Indians - never have i felt in any way offended and get on really well. My bank manager, my ex business partner, my auditor - all Indian and close friends. Only on PDF do i see a little garam masala - in reality we all know the everyday Pakistani and Indian would be friends

Gotta love this forum

You learn/talk about military stuff, history, geography, make friends, talk about girls, etc. etc.

Must especially thank the Mods and the admins. They did a very good job n maintaining the forum:cheers:

I think PDF does get attacked by hackers continuously also, Once while logging in I saw an black hacker screen by Algerian hackers for a few seconds. Kudos to the admins as well to work hard to keep the forum running healthily. :tup:

I'd like the moderators to disclose the statistics on the (no. of) members & their nationalities. It's a very good ad for this forum, that we represent viewpoints from such a wide range of countries.

I have a hunch that the statistics will show that there are more indian members than pakistani members:D

I agree the quality of discussion and debate is quite good among the members , the moderators also keep the forum clean :tup:.
PDF is the only forum I joined because of this reason i must commend the members :) for good quality to discussion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom