What's new

PCB bars players from Bangladesh T20 league

PCB bars players

Hmmm, by doing this, PCB actually has taken revenge against BD (for breaking the promises to go PK twice), but, actually, has failed to win the real game, that is, proving that PK is safe by preventing recent terrorist bomb attacks.

Hope there PSL would go smooth, otherwise, PCB will feel ashamed to know that all the reasons and concerns showed by BD were justified by not going to Pakistan/

Eorl ⚔;3822700 said:
Hmmm, by doing this, PCB actually has taken revenge against BD (for breaking the promises to go PK twice), but, actually, has failed to win the real game, that is, proving that PK is safe by preventing recent terrorist bomb attacks.

Hope there PSL would go smooth, otherwise, PCB will feel ashamed to know that all the reasons and concerns showed by BD were justified by not going to Pakistan/

Agreed to first line and first word of second line. Sending or not sending team is a separate story but trying to make others Charlie is a different story. Secondly BCB should have approached PCB for hiring of players, in absence of BCB request PCB planned their own league in Pakistan and we have own domestic season in Pakistan. To compensate loss due to absence of Pakistani players, BCB can always go for Indian players, isn't it.

Agreed to first line and first word of second line. Sending or not sending team is a separate story but trying to make others Charlie is a different story. Secondly BCB should have approached PCB for hiring of players, in absence of BCB request PCB planned their own league in Pakistan and we have own domestic season in Pakistan. To compensate loss due to absence of Pakistani players, BCB can always go for Indian players, isn't it.

I do not know, I only know that BCB betrayed twice (broke commitment after confirming), but PCB also has not acted maturely for sure/

Eorl ⚔;3822739 said:
I do not know, I only know that BCB betrayed twice (broke commitment after confirming), but PCB also has not acted maturely for sure/

I think PCB had no other option left still they hurriedly arranged their own league and created some face saving for BCB due absence of Pakistani players who were sold out without getting PCB clearance. I still believe BCB is more into politics than game against Pakistan.

I think PCB had no other option left still they hurriedly arranged their own league and created some face saving for BCB due absence of Pakistani players who were sold out without getting PCB clearance. I still believe BCB is more into politics than game against Pakistan.

Your believe is very right, but can not be proved until the situation gets fine in PK. If the situation in PK had been fine, or any other team would go there but BD would not, then your believe could have been proven as absolutely right.

Anyway, I saw Azaher Mehmud from PK is playing in some BPL team.

Eorl ⚔;3822783 said:
Your believe is very right, but can not be proved until the situation gets fine in PK. If the situation in PK had been fine, or any other team would go there but BD would not, then your believe could have been proven as absolutely right.

Anyway, I saw Azaher Mehmud from PK is playing in some BPL team.

I know the situation is not ideal and playing two matches in Qaddafi Stadium while making the the guests stay in PCB Academy residences to ensure their security would only have symbolic value. In my opinion situation would improve and by end of his year we may invite Asian teams and after mid next year we can host other teams also. BCB could have simply asked for favour without committing for a few days tour, either they tried to play fast or made an effort to make PCB Charlie, the way BCB conducted should be registered somewhere in PCB for future reference. As far as Azhar is concerned may be you find him playing in English colours too.

The world also know who gains most from it :rolleyes:

P>S> Dawood Ibrahim, a resident Pak citizen & top 10 most wanted terrorist :pop:

Last time i check Mr. D born in India and having Indian nationality so your lame knowledge is not work here

Okay! Let me give you an easy example - you have two female friends - Anna and Rina! Its your birthday ! You invited them ! Anna refused to come and Rina accepted the invitation as she feels for you! So you cooked food that night, baked a cake for Rina! But later at Night rina couldn't come because her mother didn't allow her to..... So Rina felt guilty and promised you she would go shopping with you someday! But she couldn't fulfil that either because of her mother again! Now you are saying anna is better than Rina, at least she doesn't cheat! Rina should be taught some lesson!

See? Who is the stupid here?? East Bengal got separated from west bengal and joined pakistan in 1947. Had Indians been thinking like this - 'Bengalis you betrayed us and Joined our pakistani enemies, you fought against us in 1965, Bhaar me Jao tumlog' - then there would be no Bangladesh! They did the opposite thing. They came closer. This is why i said you need to sacrifice some ego to gain more in future. Something which some people will never understand! False ego is the root cause of their downfall. Bangladesh also has a good number of these idiots.

It's nothing to do with ego and everything to do with fact how does that account for your bad sportsmanship last time pak played in BD ? and you gave a bad example because BD never had the right intentions from the start- i'm sure you know very well it's all to do with politics you knew the security situation from the very beginning yet you still promised to come then changed your minds after pcb had helped you in getting what you wanted then on top of that you flipped flopped yet again.

It will probably be atleast till 2019 before Pakistan is allowed to host an International Cricket Event.

Back
Top Bottom