What's new

PATRIOTIC Pakistani radio host reacts on Bollywood song request during Live call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peregrine;1438457]So let me get this straight, it's okay for two people from India to puke verbal rhetoric for two well known singers just because they are Pakistani's & not to mention on two eminent channels and to top it all the producers had no issues in airing their insolence........... But what the heck how did a Pakistani RJ of a local radio station dare to dis Indian music(Talk about hypocrisy!).
Look thats what i was talking about,blind hatred.Your artist[atif in particular]was not criticized for being pakistani but for his singing.Heard of himesh reshamiya,and how he was criticized 4 his singing?So its ok to praise your deserving artist but the moment sm1 criticizes them and rightly so, u go all nationalistic.Seriously grow up man!!
Seriously man i have got only two words for you GET REAL! You are just arguing for the sake of arguing, try to come up with some thing concrete to back up your stance till then i am going to stand by my stance that in India there is more hatred for Pakistani's than for Indians in Pakistan.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: whatevr makes u sleep better.
Okay as for naming singers, i explicitly mentioned "Contemporary Singers" so first look that up in a dictionary and then get back at me, okay? But to save you from a little trouble here, please tell me that, when was the last time Jagit or lata sang a hit song for bollywood? think over it meticulously and then you will be able grasp my point.
Okay i mentioned artists i my post because this thing is not limited to just singers.See the definition of artist in dictionary and then get back at me.But to cut long story short,these artists have had careers spanning decades.Get the point??
Yes your TV anchors don't spread hate for Pakistani's they spread war hysteria, I think the bulk here has seen those clips on youtube so pasting their links here wont be necessary.
P.S It's wise to show wisdom where it's clearly required so better if you save yours for your compatriots. Ciao
[/QUOTE]
Ha,trying to deviate from the topic.Again conveniently ignoring the fact that your artists are interviewed,promoted on these very channels.
P.S Next time before typing remove your Glasses of blind hatred.

Okay i mentioned artists i my post because this thing is not limited to just singers.See the definition of artist in dictionary and then get back at me.But to cut long story short,these artists have had careers spanning decades.Get the point??

Ha,trying to deviate from the topic.Again conveniently ignoring the fact that your artists are interviewed,promoted on these very channels.
P.S Next time before typing remove your Glasses of blind hatred.
Okay by ignoring the worthless rant in your entire post all i have to say is you didn't have to mention artists when we are talking about contemporary singers it doesn't matter what kind of legacy's lata or jagit created, nobody picks their songs for bollywood movies anymore where as Rahat is the most sensational singer these days.
And next time you feel like replying to some one, don't hide behind the facade of hypocrisy and try to conceal your sheer bigotry. And last but not the least Get a life! at least we are not the ones trying to express our grievances by whining on Indian platforms, didn't get it? Guess what, didn't expect you to get it either.:bunny:

pakistanis need to be educated so that they can forget bollywood..

Yes, indeed they need to be educated. Cuz they might just realise that bollywood is not such a bad thing after all. It reaches to audience of 3.6BILLION people.

And what arabs who like bollywood movies?! They love them. Dubai is the biggest foreign territory after uk, usa in bollywood??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom