What's new

PATRIOTIC Pakistani radio host reacts on Bollywood song request during Live call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, i formed an opinion? Reality Check!!!!!!! i am not the one jumping frantically over one RJ's comments. It will be better if you will save your words of wisdom for your country men. As for Pakistani's winning awards in India, one has to bare in mind that they are invited to India for their brilliance in the field of music e.g lets just pick Rahat okay, he enjoys monstrous popularity in India but do you know why? Because he is the best, name any contemporary indian singer of his caliber and i will take my words back............... try to read between the lines and you will get my point. Secondly, we Pakistani's have taste a for POP music and not the filmy kind of music that thrives in India, so naturally in Pakistan demand for Filmy music is very less so this will answer your concerns about why Indian musicians are not so popular in Pakistan.
On 1 hand u freely admit rahat has a huge fan following in india and yet u knit pick two videos and try to prove that we hate everything pakistani.LOL.And why pick only rahat.Even atif aslam and ali zafar were nominated.By ur logic there is no 1 betr than them in india.LOL.Havent u guys heard of Lata mangeshkar,jagjit singh or amitabh bachan,gulzar??Come on, we dont have our tv anchors asking for ban and boycotting of pakistani content.Its not us but as this rj proves its u who hate evrything indian.
PS :My words of wisdom r for evry1 who needs them.

Why do you people always compare yourselves with americans, English is not an american language, it from british

And Urdu is an Indian language not a Pakistani one.

Last edited:
90% of Pakistanis do not like bollywood. Most Pakistanis don't even know what bollywood is.

Anyways, i wish the mullahs would finally do something useful for our nation and put a Fatwa on bollywood movies. That way people would seriously stop watching this crap.

come on man we all know truth..

On 1 hand u freely admit rahat has a huge fan following in india and yet u knit pick two videos and try to prove that we hate everything pakistani.LOL.And why pick only rahat.Even atif aslam and ali zafar were nominated.By ur logic there is no 1 betr than them in india.LOL.Havent u guys heard of Lata mangeshkar,jagjit singh or amitabh bachan,gulzar??Come on, we dont have our tv anchors asking for ban and boycotting of pakistani content.Its not us but as this rj proves its u who hate evrything indian.
PS :My words of wisdom r for evry1 who needs them.
So let me get this straight, it's okay for two people from India to puke verbal rhetoric for two well known singers just because they are Pakistani's & not to mention on two eminent channels and to top it all the producers had no issues in airing their insolence........... But what the heck how did a Pakistani RJ of a local radio station dare to dis Indian music(Talk about hypocrisy!). Seriously man i have got only two words for you GET REAL! You are just arguing for the sake of arguing, try to come up with some thing concrete to back up your stance till then i am going to stand by my stance that in India there is more hatred for Pakistani's than for Indians in Pakistan.
Okay as for naming singers, i explicitly mentioned "Contemporary Singers" so first look that up in a dictionary and then get back at me, okay? But to save you from a little trouble here, please tell me that, when was the last time Jagit or lata sang a hit song for bollywood? think over it meticulously and then you will be able grasp my point.
Yes your TV anchors don't spread hate for Pakistani's they spread war hysteria, I think the bulk here has seen those clips on youtube so pasting their links here wont be necessary.
P.S It's wise to show wisdom where it's clearly required so better if you save yours for your compatriots. Ciao

YouTube - Jal - Lamhey

this video is one of my all time favourite.... as per that RJ since it is from pakistani i should delete from my mobile... utter nonsense..:tdown:

Thanks, i really love this song :smitten::smitten:

These guys are just awesome. We invited them at our fest in Thapar Univ 3 years ago. I must say for price of 8 Lac they are better than english band parikarma. Everyone had great time.:)

The radio guy is no more a bigot than what you are,

A native country is like a mother and no loyal son of any soil will enjoy anything from a country which has broken half your country.

Why would you like a country who has broken half of your motherland
I don’t need a lecture from you to know that Pakistan is my motherland.

As long as we are united and determined, no country on this planet earth can break our country. We, the people of west-Pakistan and east-Pakistan broke our country. Let’s not give credit where it’s not due.

You people love to watch their movies and songs while they are busy cursing your religion, prophets and founding fathers
Let's not exaggerate, shall we! Though I agree with you India is no friend of Pakistan, but then, it’s a two way street. People like me want to bring an end to the cycle of hatred and violence between the two countries, so both countries can use all available resources in fighting poverty, disease, hunger, terrorism and other ills from which we suffer.

And if that makes me a bigot, so be it.

Being a recent Indian song.. Id ban it anyway for being crappy..
Now if he asked for Rafi,Kishore,Manna dey or anyone of that era.. Id play it..
that was pure poetry back then.. when all songs were worth listening..
not today.. where most songs are about women thrusting their body in different directions.. or a background to intercourse.

This years best songs.. go to Pakistani singers..
any takers for "Dil tu bacha hai ji".. love it.

What needs to be banned.. completely.. and unequivocally.. are Indian soaps.. and Indian reality shows.. vulgar..a degradation of society.. something which has prompted a similar group of equally pathetic soaps from Pakistan.
These need to be banned..

Indian movies/channels as a whole are banned in my house.. I dont watch em.. and dont let my siblings do the same.. yet I have no problem letting people watch any Bond movie.. even though no less skin is shown in that..probably more.
because that culture.. those people are still alien to us.. The Indian product.. not only involves a language similar to ours..it presents an alternate culture with enough similar undertones to woo people away.
IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED PERMANENTLY IN THE CONSTITUTION.

I suppose no more English songs from now on too.. since most hate US.

Or is it just an regional phenomeneon... ??

Pakistan radios should start airing Chinese songs instead of trashy bollywood and US made english songs.. People will love it:smitten:

the hate is not because its india, but because it produces cheap films and cheap entertainment

the hate is not because its india, but because it produces cheap films and cheap entertainment

Cheap :rofl::rofl::rofl:

okay lols..
I would love, if pakistan cinemas shows American pie (all series)
They are good entertainment movies:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom