What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Alright i have to admit i did not see SC coming in like that ... wow this is EPIC ... chances are that MQM will join by tonight, a tweet by MQM suggests that another "drone attack" is on the way, hopefully this drone won't be phuss phussa

Dr qadri is not going anywhere. i can bet on that and ill win. IK's decision of 7 days wait is wise. if they had joined instantly, it would have appeared as if they r jumping the band wagon. im sure this 7 days will come down to 4 days but atleast this gives IK an independent identity rather than being seen as someone under Dr Qadri's umbrella. So in my view, its a good call by IK. i dont want IK to get himself damaged in this process while i really want Dr Qadri to succeed as well.

Dr qadri is not going anywhere. i can bet on that and ill win. IK's decision of 7 days wait is wise. if they had joined instantly, it would have appeared as if they r jumping the band wagon. im sure this 7 days will come down to 4 days but atleast this gives IK an independent identity rather than being seen as someone under Dr Qadri's umbrella. So in my view, its a good call by IK. i dont want IK to get himself damaged in this process while i really want Dr Qadri to succeed as well.

Sir with all due respect Qadri sahab is not the right horse to put your bet on, he changes lanes very fast.

I am wondering why Mr TuQ in his speech were almost taking credit for Supreme courts decision on rental case???

If I am not wrong it is PTI who filed this petition. Anyone who can confirm?

This was the game plan all along pirzada sahib. Time, will prove that IK's decision not to join the long march, was wise and timely.

I am wondering why Mr TuQ in his speech were almost taking credit for Supreme courts decision on rental case???

If I am not wrong it is PTI who filed this petition. Anyone who can confirm?

SC, gave judgement after seeing the crowd just around the corner. CJ knows, that if the govt attempts anything, these same protesters will skin them right then and there.

154108_10151378894359090_860246754_n.jpg

This was the game plan all along pirzada sahib. Time, will prove that IK's decision not to join the long march, was wise and timely.

SC, gave judgement after seeing the crowd just around the corner. CJ knows, that if the govt attempts anything, these same protesters will skin them right then and there.

Indeed it was a wise decision to stay away from the march a little bit, but the only thing I can not get my head around is what role does Mr Qadri see himself in after all of this is over.

P.S MQM walay kis munh sa dobara shamil hon gay march mein.

I doubt Mr TuQ´s crowd is the reason for outcome of the judgement. Though he is certainly trying to take the credit for the decision.

24 hours of long march nothing destroyed, no buildings damaged no nothing, 10 mins of SC decission half of Karachi is on fire, ullu kai pathay PPP democracy ki baat kartay hain BC

who is PTI's dad now??

qadri qadri

:cheesy::cheesy:......... its all happening

where is @Leader @Khalidr @AstanoshKhan @Zarrar @tarrar @Cent4 @balixd:D

I already said that PTI has lost their ground and influential. Their popularity is down now. There are not taking Bold decision. People will reject PTI if they shout after election about election rigging, wadaira and jagidaar system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom