What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

i just saw the crowd on geo news and man they look charged

small kids are saying that they want corruption free country and elders saying they have come to make the future of their children

change chas come, i dont know how qadri did it in a short time but loving his crowd

i predict this crowd will grow, wont decrease

Typical Mullah speach by him (Rootay howay) - Hazrat e Hussain ne farmaya kay mein ajj raat ko diyay bhuja doon ga jiss na jana ho chala jai aur mein Khuda see iss ke koi shekayat bhi nahi lagaon ga, isse tarah ajj raat jiss nay dharna choor ker jana ho chala jai mein akela he app ke liyay laroon ga aur koi shikwa bhi nahi karron ga... Then he takes oath on Quran for not leaving sit-in! Irony!

Emotional blackmailing! This is how these mullas mislead innocent people!

184574_548399171837287_1361290963_n.jpg

the cult members of Qadri were delight on the news that orders to arrest PM has been issued because of their sit in?

Seriously are these people going to bring revolution !! :lol:

But people were saying that there are hardly 50K people :undecided:
Yar opponents always says like this. Even after the propaganda from one week, death threats to tahir and his procession, look the civilians, children , youth in the march. This is the reality. And we can't deny it.

481278_548399131837291_953384321_n.jpg

Inn ke goli ho ge aur mera seena (Revolutionist Qadri, 2013)

WTH, a bullet and that too through a bulletproof container!:woot:

Yar opponents always says like this. Even after the propaganda from one week, death threats to tahir and his procession, look the civilians, children , youth in the march. This is the reality. And we can't deny it.

481278_548399131837291_953384321_n.jpg

I am worried now - Our govt. is noway capable of providing security to this kind of crowd

فرنگی کا جو میں دربان ہوتا
تو جینا کس قدر آسان ہوتا
میرے بچے بھی امریکہ میں پڑھتے
میں ہر گرمی میں انگلستان ہوتا
مری انگلش بھی بلا کی چست ہوتی
بلا سے جو نہ میں اردو دان ہوتا
سر جھکاکے جو ہو جاتا 'سر' میں
تو لیڈر بھی عظیم الشان ہوتا
زمینیں میری ہر صوبے میں ہوتیں
میں واللہ صدرِ پاکستان ہوتا

@DaRk WaVe : I, reckon you should break your vow of silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is rant? Isn't this?
Around 50 k Police, rangers are there. And they are for 50 K people. Hadd hoti hai bhaie.

it can be 5k not 50k my friend. if there is 50k police then nobody would be in all of Punjab's police stations.

PTI members have also arrived to support qadri's march

I think not that quickly TUQ need PTI support, let him first hold the ground, its just a start and he start comparing it with Egypt revolution. let him know that this is Pakistan not Canada.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom