What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Or sindh walay hamesha ik hi party ko support karty hein chay woh in ko khanay ko bhi kuch na dain.

this is the last time I am replying to your brain farts..
If you want change then atleast bring some sane guys not delusional who atleast focus on the public of other provinces too, wese bhi tumhare flavour k chakar me sub maray jatay hain,

@batmannow you were right, he is a good guy. No longer questioning his intentions now

what? I think his speech is childish..

He is raising some very good points yaar. His way is unorthodox but he is right. Killings in karachi has to stop..

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tell me that fear of becoming pro-Qadri is stopping you from listening his speech :lol:

Pro Qadri yeah right I'll shot my self before I become one, on a serious note he is like a magician or a person who will talk his way out of everything. I have listened to his speeches couple of time and he is a gimmick, and now I don't want to waste my time on him. he just gives me headaches.

Nope, Cable is on. We can see him

Probably is one area because of load shedding. But its on! I see him

If you want change then atleast bring some sane guys not delusional who atleast focus on the public of other provinces too, wese bhi tumhare flavour k chakar me sub maray jatay hain,

oh I am sorry the thing is we Punjabi's don't have good leaders can you Sindhi's loan us some good leaders other than Altaf and Zardari.

Back
Top Bottom