What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Why he is crying every now and then ?

Dude he is a good sales man, notice one thing when u cry ur voice changes no matter how lightly you are crying, this bugger has a talent of going on with the same frequency even while crying.

qadri cant charge a crowd by remaining in his box

Thanks God he was in the box.

Proof that police shot Dr #TahirulQadri's car!
550843_10151378470679090_1915048413_n.jpg

He is raising some very good points yaar. His way is unorthodox but he is right. Killings in karachi has to stop..

Mechanic agar Doctori ki kuch kitabien sunay tu woh Doctor nahin ban jatta.. Same manner, if he (Tahir A.k.A liar) making some good points (which are known to everyone), it doesn't make him a saint or our leader.

The Truths Are

1- He is Proven Liar and very good in Misguiding People
2- He lying again n again while calling this March as Million March, also said many thing like Punjab Government Nab the buses which are comming for his support (while nothing like this happen). He said Government didn't provided him security, and while saying this Police was standing behind him.
3- He has no clue how Government or System works like;
a) Military has to implement Government Policies
4- He already change his words, like initially he was saying the elections will happen in March, Today He said Election will be delayed

& So o...

Now if he is talking about common problems like violence, terrorism, daily needs of people, electoral reformation, etc.. He is still a Canadian National, and imported to disrupt Pakistan, and worsen situation in Pakistan

still i am not clear why Dr. Tahir ul Qadri are in hurry when only 2 or 3 months are Left for the government to go. he came too late and to be patient for only 2 more months is not a bad idea. I think Dr. Tahir ul Qadri should stick to demand for Reforms for the coming elections and he has good ideas. Demand of removal of government in last 2-3 months is confusing and it is too late. he do Dharna for 2-3 months to ensure that government retire well in time as per its claims. I think this way he can make all happy.

Back
Top Bottom