What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

have you seen them leaving :lol:, talk about believing in rumors
aur tu q english bolta he is forum peh, apne foreign masters ke lye :lol:
Woh Qadri ki tarah road pe nahin phirta. :rofl:

Tu yahan kya kar raha hai, tu nahin gaya march main. :azn:

Dude seriously in this crucial time when we collectively need to take this clown out of the scene you have nothing else but to bring out the ethnicity and racism card.
well , Only Punjab's public is seems to be interested in this whole drama, Mqm tried to make it popular in Sindh but it don't managed to get any attention here or even from other provinces of Pakistan. Its now understood thing that Punjabis only consider theirselves a Pakistanis, look at his words "this million march represents Pakistan", :lol: . Such an idoit he and his followers are. hardly few hundreds of them belongs to other ethnicities of Pakistan.

But we do need to start from somewhere and mark my words no one will get 2/3 majority in future and thats a good thing. And Imran does not need 2/3 majority he just need simple majority to put this country on right track.

And this Qadri namuna needs to be taken care of, trust me he is not the solution to our problems.

With 2/3 majority, you can enforce any kind of amendment and can do legislation and don't need support from corruption mafia who will never allow to hurt their interests.

BAovWulCMAAgOnW.jpg

P.S.

Hay Angrezi :rofl:

well , Only Punjab's public is seems to be interested in this whole drama, Mqm tried to make it popular in Sindh but it don't managed to get any attention here or even from other provinces of Pakistan. Its now understood thing that Punjabis only consider theirselves a Pakistanis, look at his words "this million march represents Pakistan", :lol: . Such an idoit he and his followers are. hardly few hundreds of them belongs to other ethnicities of Pakistan.

Yeah - Let blame it on Punjabis ignoring the fact that Punjab govt. is accused for disrupting this long march. What's next?

Brainwashed people :tdown:

Yeah - Let blame it on Punjabis ignoring the fact that Punjab govt. is accused for disrupting this long march. What's next?

Sir ji we are after all the scapegoat of convenience, I dont see a punjabi or a sindhi or a this or a that is that march, all I see is some poor Pakistanis misguided and misinformed are being mislead by this hypocrite crook.

With 2/3 majority, you can enforce any kind of amendment and can do legislation and don't need support from corruption mafia who will never allow to hurt their interests.

Yes but Pakistan problem is that laws don't get implemented for that we don't need new legislation we need to implement the current one and collect tax. As I said before we need to keep our expectations realistic even if we start small that's good thing.

And I believe that to tackle corruption we don't need new legislation we just need good governance and that can be achieved through simple majority.

Sir ji we are after all the scapegoat of convenience, I dont see a punjabi or a sindhi or a this or a that is that march, all I see is some poor Pakistanis misguided and misinformed are being mislead by this hypocrite crook.

Some of our country men are fed with BS to core that they even believe on things that "Punjabies extract electricity from water that's why output of corps in Sindh is low"

@topic: So, What Qibla is saying?

Some of our country men are fed with BS to core that they even believe on things that "Punjabies extract electricity from water that's why output of corps in Sindh is low"
@topic: So, What Qibla is saying?
:rofl: I remember this, Javed Chaudhary told this. :D

Aur woh Baluchistan leader, Degree, Degree hoti hai, Asli ho Ya Jaali. :lol:

Huh ! Punjab Govern , :lol: They are famous for their match fixing status. How many of these 30K belongs to other provinces, hundred or 5 hundred ? as I said They are always the first one who supports Aira ghera nathu khera.

Back
Top Bottom