What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

You are not hoping for anything positive if you wish death for him. I think if you have listened to his speech then he has told his people to remain calm and peaceful without any violence or destruction of any property and this march for revolution is peaceful so far..let see

You forgot to listen to the part about breaking barriers and entering the red zone. You think that would be peaceful? Or the part about peoples court, audience passing sentences in public. So yes, i hope he gets shot or blown up before more damage could be done

LOL :lol:, let me ask you, if you guys who nearly have bankrupted entire pakistan, pia, railway, no cng, no electricity, no oil, you guys are the incarnation of the devil him self

foreign agents :lol:

you guys have no dignity to call others some names, you have a dignity of an animal, even an animal may have more dignity than you

We didnt do it, American devil named Zardari did. We dont want to repeat the past

you guys never stop amusing us with your amazing conspiracies

made him CIA agent :lol:

I was thinking MI6 but CIA was the final choice

You forgot to listen to the part about breaking barriers and entering the red zone. You think that would be peaceful? Or the part about peoples court, audience passing sentences in public. So yes, i hope he gets shot or blown up before more damage could be done

thats why i said we should shut our mouth and should wait and see if there would be any violence in the name of religion as you suggested

CIA spend 2 billion dollars arranging this protest in just 4 weeks

thats why i said we should shut our mouth and should wait and see if there would be any violence in the name of religion as you suggested

Easy for you to say, your in London. Where people drink tea and enjoy cricket. Pledge allegience to the Queen and practice homosexuality...

Husaini mission in bulletproof surrounded with guards carrying M16.

hahahahahahahaha

LOL :lol:, let me ask you, if you guys who nearly have bankrupted entire pakistan, pia, railway, no cng, no electricity, no oil, you guys are the incarnation of the devil him self

foreign agents :lol:

you guys have no dignity to call others some names, you have a dignity of an animal, even an animal may have more dignity than you

Trust me, you DO NOT wanna talk to me about PPP's performance. MQM, of all, should refrain from taking the moral high gound. Besides, what is that you guys can do without your Local master i.e. Asif's approval?
Foreign Agents CANNOT impose their unconstitutional Agendas on us.

Trust me, you DO NOT wanna talk to me about PPP's performance. MQM, of all, should refrain from taking the moral high gound. Besides, what is that you guys can do without your Local master i.e. Asif's approval?
Foreign Agents CANNOT impose their unconstitutional Agendas on us.

MQM and altaf is your daddy, if MQM wants they can drag you to the dark hole of interior sindh :lol:

they can vacate your belawal house in a breath :lol:

asif's approval :lol:

MQM and altaf is your daddy, if MQM wants they can drag you to the dark hole of interior sindh :lol:

they can vacate your belawal house in a breath :lol:

asif's approval :lol:

Hazaron khuwahishain aesi k har khuwahish main dam niklay.
Deal with ANP and PAC first, worry later about Grand Daddy in Bilawal House. Asif's way beyond Foreign Agents' reach.

If you are not watching news..
Watch it now..

People in the procession have thrown away containers as shoe boxes...

CIA spend 2 billion dollars arranging this protest in just 4 weeks

Easy for you to say, your in London. Where people drink tea and enjoy cricket. Pledge allegience to the Queen and practice homosexuality...

now you made me agent of queen :lol: and all British practice homosexuality :P well at least they are better than those who say homosexuality is sin but still practice it :)

stop these childish comments

I wouldn't trust a guy like Qadri; he's almost non-existent until election time comes around. And let's not forget changing his statements over and over again.

I believe he's here to divide the votes up further :coffee:
The more idiots fighting in the elections, the higher the chance one of them wins.

Stay tunned , revolution started barriers broken!
Govt will be shattered,remember the fake & paid long march , this is the answer!
Keep remembrieng there was a judge lawfully , kicked out on legaly elected president of pakistan ?
Just remember that, damo-crazy is going down tonight!lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom