What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Capacity of 1.5 lakh people in the setup area, miraculously turned into 50 lakh... Great!!! Lambi Lambi Mar k Geo

lol. Qadri's gone mad. Issuing threats to PEMRA and Parliament. Taking oath from protestors to not leave until the protest serves his agenda. And previously the people were 40 lacs and now it's somehow 50 Lacs. Haha.
The crowd's no way over 1% of 5 Million. Oh and by the way, he's declared the current Government Null and Void.

lol. Qadri's gone mad. Issuing threats to PEMRA and Parliament. Taking oath from protestors to not leave until the protest serves his agenda. And previously the people were 40 lacs and now it's somehow 50 Lacs. Haha.
The crowd's no way over 1% of 5 Million. Oh and by the way, he's declared the current Government Null and Void.

beta ji this is not some joke, there are enough people to finish this government, all cards are now on qadri side

both sides played, and now the trump card is with qadri

Should have shot Qadri when they had the chance! There were be a lot of blood shed tomorrow. The idea of people's court reminds me of Batman... :sniper:

some TV channels reporting that the procession has ballooned to a 34 kilometer long line of vehicles...

The government took wrong steps, they created every hurdles in the march.
NO doubt, Dr tahir will announce historical speech tomorrow at 11 pm to the millions of people..

He and his followers should raid the US embassy and demand freedom for people of GAZA :cheesy::chilli:

The government took wrong steps, they created every hurdles in the march.
NO doubt, Dr tahir will announce historical speech tomorrow at 11 pm to the millions of people..

I am hoping he gets shot before that. He was busy jerking off in Canada while people were suffering here. He is only here for violence in the name of religion

what i don't get is why he realized this so late?

why not in 2010?

when the govt is less than 2 months left

422187_10151377594204090_1819794082_n.jpg

After election it will be more trouble to blame regime or challenge the elected.
Its not possible that you take part in elections and disagree to the results.
If Imran Khan tried to make noise after or during election... his arse shall be overhauled.
Good point. :pakistan:

beta ji this is not some joke, there are enough people to finish this government, all cards are now on qadri side

both sides played, and now the trump card is with qadri

No, son. There ain't. This isn't Altaf's Government. Let your Masters try all they want. Foreign Agents like Altaf and Qadri can't do anything. It's Foreign Agents Vs The People of Pakistan.

Capacity of 1.5 lakh people in the setup area, miraculously turned into 50 lakh... Great!!! Lambi Lambi Mar k Geo

What do you expect from a hypocrite who's serving his Foreign masters against the state?
GOVERNMENT MUST ACT NOW before this Mad Man gets out of hand.

I am hoping he gets shot before that. He was busy jerking off in Canada while people were suffering here. He is only here for violence in the name of religion

You are not hoping for anything positive if you wish death for him. I think if you have listened to his speech then he has told his people to remain calm and peaceful without any violence or destruction of any property and this march for revolution is peaceful so far..let see

No, son. There ain't. This isn't Altaf's Government. Let your Masters try all they want. Foreign Agents like Altaf and Qadri can't do anything. It's Foreign Agents Vs The People of Pakistan.

LOL :lol:, let me ask you, if you guys who nearly have bankrupted entire pakistan, pia, railway, no cng, no electricity, no oil, you guys are the incarnation of the devil him self

foreign agents :lol:

you guys have no dignity to call others some names, you have a dignity of an animal, even an animal may have more dignity than you

Back
Top Bottom