What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

And zardari said he didnt want to be the president and altaf hussain said he didnt want to be the party leader but was forced too. Your point.

my point is simple. implement the electoral laws irrespective of who is in the interim setup. wats ur point?

my point is simple. implement the electoral laws irrespective of who is in the interim setup. wats ur point?

Point is Qadri should go to courts and ask them to intervene. Qadri as per constitution can also demand that all private/ public banks dealing in interest be stopped.

Point is Qadri should go to courts and ask them to intervene. Qadri as per constitution can also demand that all private/ public banks dealing in interest be stopped.

and he can also protest in the form of a long march to force the government to implement the laws. apparently the high courts do not find anything wrong with his method and call it his constitutional right.

Sirat-un-Nabi-Conference_Hyderabad-India-002.jpg

Hang on buddies im not supporter of dr tahir but ask ur self in last 60 years ppp and nawaz what gave us nothin atleast this guy stands against those nuts we have to support him to get rid of two thief parties than decide about him we have time

Hang on buddies im not supporter of dr tahir but ask ur self in last 60 years ppp and nawaz what gave us nothin atleast this guy stands against those nuts we have to support him to get rid of two thief parties than decide about him we have time

Thats for the Pakistani public to decide. It is quite arrogant to think that anyone can decide for public.

No matter what happens, no role of army in politics :coffee:

No matter what happens? it smell like fear? & i see a big dam fauji boot? cant you see?:rofl:;)

Thats for the Pakistani public to decide. It is quite arrogant to think that anyone can decide for public.
pakistani public? decided 5 years back, now they want cleaning the mess, & EC reforms with delimitation & checking of voters list all over pakistan , would you like to agree ?:rofl:;):wave:

No matter what happens? it smell like fear? & i see a big dam fauji boot? cant you see?:rofl:;)

pakistani public? decided 5 years back, now they want cleaning the mess, & EC reforms with delimitation & checking of voters list all over pakistan , would you like to agree ?:rofl:;):wave:

- We heard the same boots after memo gate and OBL remember!

- Army also heard the civilians boots after OBL when public was asking for Kayani's and Air Marshal's head. Would you like to agree? :lol: Army has to take on TTP (no option left) and it will never do so when its ruling country. Anyone who thinks that public will accept another Martial law is in for a shock.

under new impartial EC, which shouldnt be headed by sweet fakhru bhai who is 80 over, & cant hve his balls working any more?

- Army also heard the civilians boots after OBL when public was asking for Kayani's and Air Marshal's head. Would you like to agree? :lol:

try it this time, will feel the heat on the back sure? dont remember 1999?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

under new impartial EC, which shouldnt be headed by sweet fakhru bhai who is 80 over, & cant hve his balls working any more?

try it this time, will feel the heat on the back sure? dont remember 1999?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember where Musharraf is now, remember him begging PPP for NRO :lol:

- Army also heard the civilians boots after OBL when public was asking for Kayani's and Air Marshal's head. Would you like to agree? :lol: Army has to take on TTP (no option left) and it will never do so when its ruling country. Anyone who thinks that public will accept another Martial law is in for a shock.

who says martail law will be announced this time, maybe a unanounced one? but thats happened in this country 4 times already?;)
TTp is going to be history soon, as new caretakers will take islamabad! isnt that old news?:partay:

abhi tu trailar hai, agay agay dekho hotaa hai kiya:azn:

Remember where Musharraf is now, remember him begging PPP for NRO :lol:
dont worry , next long march from him!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I personally dont respect pak constitution pakistani politations constatition cares corrupt leaders protect them law is for sell law should be enforced for each and every one with constation no one grt food for their kids important thing is common **** should have safe future health.education etc no matter who rule pak if obama can give us usa should rule we r sick of these leaders what comon **** got in 60 yrs

I personally dont respect pak constitution pakistani politations constatition cares corrupt leaders protect them law is for sell law should be enforced for each and every one with constation no one grt food for their kids important thing is common **** should have safe future health.education etc no matter who rule pak if obama can give us usa should rule we r sick of these leaders what comon **** got in 60 yrs
obama going out of afghanistan & he dont want another deep s hole to clean, belive in urself , we will rise & rise again untill lambs becomes lions, take that oath, & you will see a new pakistan under a new sun!

Back
Top Bottom