What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

lol @ Defame... Best of Luck.. but after take-over, don't defend him if he is wrong... like our current democraziest System.... Do trust on what ever you feel is Good, but don't loss Faith...
at least i dont want a stupid parliment, which cant pass a law to fight terrorism, cant solve water , energy, gas, cng, infilation, industerial crissis, political & civil crouption, & long delayed police & electrol reforms?:cry::disagree:
i don, it know how to express, but i will be more than happier , if a take over comes? which to my intell isnt there, till we hve been attacked with a nuclear bomb!:hitwall:
Do trust on what ever you feel is Good, but don't loss Faith
friend i belive that!:tup:

Inqalab khoon mangta hai. Khoon bahayga to inqalab aeyga. werna kuch nahi hoga.

at least i dont want a stupid parliment, which cant pass a law to fight terrorism, cant solve water , energy, gas, cng, infilation, industerial crissis, political & civil crouption, & long delayed police & electrol reforms?:cry::disagree:
i don, it know how to express, but i will be more than happier , if a take over comes? which to my intell isnt there, till we hve been attacked with a nuclear bomb!:hitwall:

well, I actually my self planned that... not once but many times... but behind tahir-ul-qadri.. No chance...

Do trust on what ever you feel is Good, but don't loss Faith
friend i belive that!:tup:
Good...

Isnt he getting too much gas . Does he want to be Morsi of Pakistan ??

Inqalab khoon mangta hai. Khoon bahayga to inqalab aeyga. werna kuch nahi hoga.

Four killed in Karachi blast, TTP claims reponsibility
DAWN.COM | 1 day ago 0

Four killed in Karachi blast, TTP claims reponsibility | Latest-News | DAWN.COM
karachi-blast-explosion-federal-b-area-aisha-manzil-600.jpg

A police officer, left, talks on the radio while cameramen film the site of a blast in Karachi. – Photo by AP

KARACHI: Four people were killed and at least 42 others had been injured in a blast in Karachi’s Federal B Area locality on Tuesday, DawnNews reported.

The blast, which took place near Federal B Area’s Aisha Manzil, was heard as far as Karachi’s Numaish area. The injured were shifted to hospitals and police had reached the site of the explosion that reportedly took place near a furniture market.

The bomb appeared to have been planted on a motorbike parked within the vicinity of the blast site. Police sources said that the explosion was caused by a remote-controlled bomb.

Sources said that some of the injured are in critical condition and that one of the people who was killed was a Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) worker.

The outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan has claimed responsibility for the attack on the rally in Karachi and has warned that it will carry out more attacks on MQM workers and leaders.

The TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan speaking to Dawn.Com said that their activists had targeted the MQM workers and that the attack was a warning, stating that more attacks are likely to come after it.

He also cautioned the general public to avoid participating in MQM and Awami National Party (ANP) rallies, otherwise they would be responsible for their losses.

The blast has been strongly condemned by a number of political figures, including President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf, MQM chief Altaf Hussain and PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif.

The MQM’s Coordination Committee announced that a day of mourning will be observed on Wednesday in the aftermath of the explosion. They said that transport and business activities will not be suspended during the day of mourning.

Tuesday’s explosion took place days after a powerful blast inside an inter-city bus near Karachi’s Cantonment Railway Station killed at least six people and left at least 50 others, including women and children, injured.

Aid groups demand greater protection after Swabi attack
AFP | 2 hours ago 0
Aid groups demand greater protection after Swabi attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
swabi-charity-workers-killing-afp-670.jpg

Pakistani relatives mourn next to a body of a charity worker following an attack by gunmen in Swabi on January 1, 2013. – AFP Photo

PESHAWAR: Aid groups Wednesday demanded greater protection in Pakistan amid concerns of a new spike in violence after seven charity workers were shot dead and their organisation suspended operations.

The six women — five of them teachers and one a health visitor — and a male health technician were ambushed by gunmen on motorbikes on Tuesday as they were returning from a community centre in northwestern district Swabi.

They were buried on Wednesday. A four-year-old boy was spared when the gunmen removed him from the same vehicle before spraying it with gunfire, police said.

The attack — which has not been claimed — adds to fears that charity workers are increasingly vulnerable, particularly in the northwest which is badly affected by Taliban and al Qaeda-linked violence.

The charity, Support With Working Solution, has temporarily suspended its operations, police told AFP.

“The NGO has suspended its activities for three days to mourn the deaths. They will decide after three days whether to start work again or not,” said Abdul Rashid Khan, the police chief of Swabi.

The organisation runs dozens of health and education projects, including polio vaccinations, in the northwestern province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Health and education programmes, particularly those for girls, are seen as being at particular risk.

Last month, nine polio vaccine workers were shot dead in a string of incidents, forcing UN agencies to suspend an immunisation campaign, and there are now concerns about a record number of deaths from measles in the south.

On Wednesday, an umbrella organisation of around 200 charities in the northwest demanded better protection, but vowed to continue working in order not to encourage “those who are opposed to progress”.

“We have to stand up and foil the nefarious designs of anti-state elements who are bent upon destroying the fabric of civil society. We all have to strengthen our voice otherwise we will perish,” said the Pakhtunkhwa Civil Society Network.

It demanded government protection for charity workers “vulnerable to the menace of terrorism” but some charity workers express doubt about government capacity.

On December 22, Bashir Bilour, a senior minister in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and eight others were killed in a suicide attack on a political meeting claimed by the Taliban.

“How can a state protect its people if it can’t protect its ministers?” asked Imran Takkar, programme manager of the Society for the Protection of the

Rights of the Child.

Islamabad says more than 35,000 people have been killed as a result of terrorism in the country since the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Imtiaz Iltaf, police chief of Peshawar, said officers were preparing a strategy to protect aid workers.

“We are in a state of war. The whole country is facing an insurgency, so we are revising the present security steps and working on a new strategy,” he said.

you still cant see the blood?:hitwall::cry:

I want Tahrir Square like revolution in Pakistan and love to see all the parliamentarians current and previous forced to run for their lives to outside Pakistan along with their complete families and all of them placed on black lists of Immigration so that as soon as they arrive in Pakistan they are arrested and sent to a non vip jail and given non vip treatment and taken to courts just like an ordinary common man during the times when they (the run way politicians) were ruling.

Rupeenews says Qadri is questionable.....

It says who the hell is Qadri......

It means qadri would meet the same fate as mohtarma Bhuto?

Isnt he getting too much gas . Does he want to be Morsi of Pakistan ??
too many Trollidutvas , Trollibans and Trollideens on PDF :devil:

stay away from domestic issues of pakistan, beta jee!:devil::devil::devil:

You can answer a simple question . Neither i judging nor fighting . Just a simple observation.

well, I actually my self planned that... not once but many times... but behind tahir-ul-qadri.. No chance...

Good...
it doesnt matter who ever can drive the car, but i am not intersted in driver, i am more keen to reach the destination, cause i think time is running out, which may result in UN takeover this time?
but its your right, to support or not dr, qadri! fair enough!

but not at all a right of an individual who is not a Pakistani, long ago Mr. Qadri preferred to reside in Canada.
he is still a pakistani citizen with right to vote, dual nationality still is accepted by the constitution of pakistan, thats only he cant be a parlimentarian any more!;)
so all whatever you hve tried to post, becomes irrelevant?:lol:

You are confused to core, make your mind at first - First you say we must lay of constitution for it does not protect people of the state and gives room to monopolists to breath and when your words are encountered you say response is irrelevant! Wao!

Learn to argue in a decent manner, using unfounded satire and smileys won't make your post authentic and justified. Gosh! ignorance is a bliss!

Sorry to burst your bubble, political parties order 2002 does not permit a foreigner to participate in political activities either. As for as voting is concern, yeah, he for sure can vote just like native non-Muslims who can vote but can never become head of the state.

So chill and see this fella biting the dust...

Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much propaganda coming out against Dr. Qadri that it seems some organization is at his arse.

People are willing to ignore his demands and speech but are looking into his older videos and catching words!

Are we for real?

I have noticed that commentators are so prejudice, that they would not like to address Dr. Qadri from his title.

One thing is sure, he did irked iftikhar chaudary as he challenged his fake petrol receipts, in his speech.

He also challenged the Iftikhar ch. as he is deliberately ignoring the violation of law and stealing by the Zardari tola.

One thing, i don't understand what irked Imran Khan and his activists.

I ask one genuine question.. had the critiques like Imran Khan and his activists ever listen to the speech of Dr. Qadri?

You are confused to core, make your mind at first - First you say we must lay of constitution for it does not protect people of the state and gives room to monopolists to breath and when your words are encountered you say response is irrelevant! Wao!

Learn to argue in a decent manner, using unfounded satire and smileys won't make your post authentic and justified. Gosh! ignorance is a bliss!

Sorry to burst your bubble, political parties order 2002 does not permit a foreigner to participate in political activities either. As for as voting is concern, yeah, he for sure can vote just like native non-Muslims who can vote but can never become head of the state.

So chill and see this fella biting the dust...

Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!

contitution says a lot, i mean fake degree holders, croupters, political convicts like in asghar khan case & so on & on , how much muk-muka mafia follows constitution , the whole nation knows very well?
so keep your bubble, in you dam pocket, & stop defending muk-muka mafia!

he for sure can vote just like native non-Muslims who can vote but can never become head of the state.
just check your ill-perception that you created against dual national pakistanis that you compare fellow pakistanis with non-muslims, if just today they stop sending money , where your stupid & croupt energy less economy will stands???
peroid??????????????????????????

Qadri's statements keep on changing every hour, St. Louis weather is more reliable than this fellow..

Back
Top Bottom