What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

And some one is trying to discourage his longmarch, with bomb blast!

No I don't but he is the only real voice against muk-muka mafia?
a gem in the crown. another lie.

1. Hazoor pak k nalain k Qasam jo kahy ga dikha don ga.
2. ALLAH ke Qasam main nay kabhi dawa he nahi kia karamat ka. socha bhe nahi main to gunehgar banda hon.
lolzian

577781_128746600622301_1302811429_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Does this mean muk muka mafia shall be left alone?

Muk Muka mafia shall be kicked out of Pakistan.

Ifitikhar ch. and IK have protected Asif Ali Zardari for last 5 years but no more.

Now... Go Zardari Go.
Tsunami :tdown:

a typical uneducated village guy from PMLN wont understand the meaning and fruits of democracy, he is grow to follow his eternal masters, that kingdom and dynasty which nawaz established using the establishment, eternally keep serving him generations after generations with rights of a slave, he is deaf dumb and blind, will only cry 'establishment' if there is some real democracy at work

sigh

The guy is giving his point of view and suddenly he becomes a typical village idiot from Punjab. I think you should get out of Karachi for once and visit Punjab.
Although I would support TQ for he has more knowledge than all of our parliment combined, I would still suspect his sudden appearance on the political stage with such a big bang. Anyone with average education from a typical city school would come to same conclusion.

PTI has come this far. It would only be stupid of PTI to align with forces whose agenda clearly goes beyond what they state. This is PTI's best shot in Elections. It's either now or never. Period.

Ok cool.... to now Bloody Tahir is showing his true attentions...

Qadri’s protest premature: Imran Khan

Islamabad: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has said that Tahirul Qadri’s call for 14th January rally is premature.

While talking to Syed Talat Hussain in an interview on Express News, Khan said that no interim government has been formed yet, so government should be given time to formulate one.

When asked about alliance and support of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) and Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid (PML-Q) for Tahirul Qadri, Khan said, “I cannot understand the logic of MQM and Q-League [PML-Q] for supporting the calls of change as they are the stakeholders in the system.”

Regarding the stance of Tahirul Qadri, Khan stated that whatever Tahirul Qadri has demanded is the same what he has been asking for long.

Khan also signaled towards a possible alliance with Minhaj-ul-Quran, ‘if a need arises,’ in the interview.

Qadri

Ok cool.... to now Bloody Tahir is showing his true attentions...

Its not going to stop long march?
Despite All the defaming of dr,QADRI he is standing tall, even he is ready to talk with everyone but fate of muk-muka alliance is drak , it is written on the wind!
Whoever wants to talk , they can talk with Dr,QADRI, cause he is open for evryone , who really wants to see real democracy basssed on the intersts of the poor citizen of pakistan, but he willl never be agree with crunt damo-crazy of elites of muk-muka mafia!
Long march is on, so don't get happy that he isn't going to islamabad?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Deputy PM going on a revolution against the government and system!!!

First joke of the new year!!!

thats his duty by constitution,to be against evry illegality?;)
if he feels, his govt is doing wrong he needs to go against it rightfully, whats the problem, ohh i think it will make the most croupt muk-muka govts in fedrl & punjab , unsecure?:rofl:

Its not going to stop long march?
Despite All the defaming of dr,QADRI he is standing tall, even he is ready to talk with everyone but fate of muk-muka alliance is drak , it is written on the wind!
Whoever wants to talk , they can talk with Dr,QADRI, cause he is open for evryone , who really wants to see real democracy basssed on the intersts of the poor citizen of pakistan, but he willl never be agree with crunt damo-crazy of elites of muk-muka mafia!
Long march is on, so don't get happy that he isn't going to islamabad?lol

lol @ Defame... Best of Luck.. but after take-over, don't defend him if he is wrong... like our current democraziest System.... Do trust on what ever you feel is Good, but don't loss Faith...

Qadri’s protest premature: Imran Khan

Qadri

Come on... why IK have to be so confusing person ... You are with , against or neutral, anything!!!!... But not everything...

Answer lies in the highlighted part, it could be a basic right of every Pakistani but not at all a right of an individual who is not a Pakistani, long ago Mr. Qadri preferred to reside in Canada. Moreover you are misunderstood between a constitution and a law, to cope with terrorism you need to legislate or amend already existing laws, you absolutely don't need to cease or amend constitution for it's just a framework. To get rid of Muk-Mukka you want to finish constitution! I hope you said so being sarcastic, in west you would have been charged and sent to the prison if you had said that there, unfortunately in Pakistan every dick and harry can reprobate constitution openly. I don't see any flaw in the constitution of the state as it maintains everything a state needs, mind you it took us 26 years to build a constitution acceptable to everyone and you want to cease it and replace it with one which would take another 2 decades to formulate! Btw what will you be operating whilst; 1935 act, 1956, Layalpur ghanta ghar or Mushi's LFO?

Be the part of electoral process if you are really well-wisher of Pakistan, make it to the parliament with 2/3rd majority and legislate what indeed is needed and get rid of Muk-mukka for once and for all. No need to reenact Tehrir square, there's hell of the difference between two situations. Tehrir square was staged against something overt, but here nobody knows whom against this stage is going to set. There's no point paving way for establishment to intervene and take the charge. People like him will go back to their respective countries by next available flight as parole makes them absolutely immune, it's only we Pakistanis who would pay the price and see more destruction and chaos..

but not at all a right of an individual who is not a Pakistani, long ago Mr. Qadri preferred to reside in Canada.
he is still a pakistani citizen with right to vote, dual nationality still is accepted by the constitution of pakistan, thats only he cant be a parlimentarian any more!;)
so all whatever you hve tried to post, becomes irrelevant?:lol:

Nothing wrong in demands of Dr. Qadri. All is constitutional.

I love his speech.

He did criticized every one incl. Iftikhar chaudary's corruption.. this is way he criticized all foreign puppets in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom