What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Friend ,
This is real revolution, pakistani media is hell bent to undercut it jst because they also are getting their cuts from muk-muka mafia , & don't want real & clean democracy in pakistan?
No one check what is the ammount they are getting from their employers , & how much big lifafas with croupt money they got in past 5 years , their shouldbe some investigation?

Are you taking part in the jalsa? By the way you are the primary defender of Qadri here. Each post is actually a defense of this man. Its actually not really media that wants to ignore it. Its the government and Rehman Malik who are terrified of things as they are now.

& the chances are he will be supporting damocrazy along with muk-muka mafia, god wish I may be wrong?lol
Bt if he joins in, it will become the ultimate end of these croupt govts in pakistan & a new begining of a new good un-croupted pakistan!

Let's wait for the press conference.

How will this march bring corruption free lot in power? Enlighten me please.

Its time for action and imran khan is quiet

I mean when they have same agenda then why hesitate to join..Imran khan is already isolated

PTI has a clear stance, not to do anything unless the interim govt. is formed.

Are you taking part in the jalsa? By the way you are the primary defender of Qadri here. Each post is actually a defense of this man. Its actually not really media that wants to ignore it. Its the government and Rehman Malik who are terrified of things as they are now.
What's the problem defending a guy who is pushing rightly for the positive change? Instead sitting in some bani-gala & meeting muk-muka chief in rai-wind!
Paid media of pakistan is trying,despretly to defend damocrazy ? Jst watch the tv now & you will know that!
& I am with angels!lol

Bye Bye democratic sane Pakistan, nice knowin ya :cry: mullahs are here

Let's wait for the press conference.

How will this march bring corruption free lot in power? Enlighten me please.

PTI has a clear stance, not to do anything unless the interim govt. is formed.

Let's wait for Qadri shb,s adress till 11.00am pakistan time !lol
Angels are the key for any change in pakistan BTW?lol

Its time for action and imran khan is quiet

I mean when they have same agenda then why hesitate to join..Imran khan is already isolated

I just remembered something and i will negate myself...

I was in south Africa when Nelson mendela was elected first black president of South Africa..
As a revolutionary he was one of the greatest on the planet and people loved him...
But when the same man was given the responsibility of running the country he struggled for...he made a right mess of it...
Reason was that he wasa great speaker,great visionary,a resilliant leader but next to no organisational , execetive and managerial skills..
Running a country is like running a corporation , only on a much larger scale ,and you need years of 'country specific' knowledge and certain skills for that..

Qadri saheb is today's 'Nelsin Mendella' and hope he will rid the country of PPP regime once and foe all.
But will i vote for him as Prime minister...NO and NO.- He been out of the country and out of politics for too long and wont prove to be a good prime minister..

But still i want IK to join hands with him and may be make him the President if and when PTI wins the elections..

Hi can anyone tel me about the guy in brief, his political idealogy & what are his current demands..? :)

Heavy ariel firing near marchers !!!!

Ladies injured by heavy firing by police!!!!

Police tried to aresst TuQ,his follwers fight, him back!
He is still on the move, that's how pakistan is rulled , by crook & sarkari terrorism!
Try, www.waqattvlive.com.pk!
Or google , free pakistani news channels live, 100 links will appear !
Aaj tv doing good coverege !

Back
Top Bottom