What's new

Partition of India: Origin of Hatred

84 one incident . Shia and Sunni history is 1400 years old . Current Playgrounds are Pakistan , Iraq and Syria . Sleep tight .

Caste system is even older.

Dont point at others when your own house is dirty.

@Kaniska . All your reply can be summed up in one line . we "point and laugh" at Pakistani muslims because such Thing is happening in Pakistan and not in India . For us its not more of a "Muslim" thing . Its more of a "Pakistan" thing .

Exactly.. believe me..I am from the background of RSS...my idealization of RSS is about putting my nation first...That is the good part i learnt from them.....For me Indian is a place equally important for me like Hindu and also like my dear friend @Cherokee....It is beauty of India...We should nourish it and take utmost care of our diversity so that true sense of my Indian-ism can be achieved...

Some times when people from Pakistan, i feel sad for them when they point finger towards my minority brothers...Because i can understand that why riot happen in India...Buy why Pakistan...Your nation has been created for Muslim people?...See what ia happening today?...Every day same Islamic terrorist are killing to their own Islamic people.....But again I feel that as a mature nation, Indian leadership should do all the possible help so that good secular elements in Pakistan should get upper hand in their political spectrum so that a stable and prosperous Pakistan is always good for India...

Because we are a evolving nation and our concept is very challenging...Very few nation in the world, has been formed in the concept like India has been formed...So we have to show the light to the rest of the world...Because our problem is complex...We can not follow any idea from West or East...

Last edited by a moderator:

Caste system is not my own house . I don't believe in Existence of God . Do you have the privilege to say the same .

Caste system is not my own house . I don't believe in Existence of God . Do you have the privilege to say the same .

U r a hindu atheist.

Its your house.

The Hindus that practice caste system are your brothers.

But we do need to fix our caste problem and get the Owaisi-Togadia show off air! :undecided: I wanted to have my corpulent friend sit on both their heads and let one lose...or well you know ten...but he refused citing sanitary objections..regarding the intended targets not being clean..not the letting lose bit. :cray:

Exactly...Togadia...Babu Bahrangi...and VHP...Bajrang Dal, Owasis brothers....they are challenge to our Indianism and also Hinduism....Owasis...Togadia and Co are the shame of our nation...but unfortunately....they are the pawn of our democratic system...It is a matter of time,when democracy evolves in a true sense....these fringe elements will wither away...

Some times when people from Pakistan, i feel sad for them when they point finger towards my minority brothers...Because i can understand that why riot happen in India...Buy why Pakistan...Your nation has been created for Muslim people?...See what ia happening today?...Every day same Islamic terrorist are killing to their own Islamic people.....But again I feel that as a mature nation, Indian leadership should do all the possible help so that good secular elements in Pakistan should get upper hand in their political spectrum so that a stable and prosperous Pakistan is always good for India...

I think Indians have their priority set somewhere else.

Looking at Pakistan should not be your primary concern. Look instead at the rat nibbling on your feet.

Buddy..I know...not a single sane minded hindu will say that it is not a evil in our religion...We have lot of thing to progress...Caste system is one of them..

U r a hindu atheist.

Its your house.

No , They are as much my brothers as much are Islamic Atheist , Jew atheist ( Heck i have smoked weed with them in manali and goa ) , Sikh Atheist , Buddhist atheist et all . They are all same and equal as me and on the right path . Can you say the same about The believers of Different religions . NO . Because you have feen fed upon the drips of only and single true religion and everything else a lie . So again try not to give us atheist reason to point and laugh in Syria , Pakistan and Iraq .

I think Indians have their priority set somewhere else.

Looking at Pakistan should not be your primary concern. Look instead at the rat nibbling on your feet.

Of course looking at Pakistan should not be our concern...But we know that a stable and developed Pakistan is good for us...Beleive me...I am not trying to troll you or trying to show low to you...when i know that my house is equally in the same **** as yours...Rather i am trying to find a path where both of our nation and corresponding social groups realize the mistake that has happened in the past and look towards correcting the same...

U r a hindu atheist.

Its your house.

True..its taking far too much time to eradicate it..caste based crimes are now limited to the rural areas while in the urban centers it has turned into the kind of racism still seen in the states between whites and blacks. But the rural areas are still sharply divided..another decade or two at best before it gets fixed.

Caste system is banned by Islam so all those "Muslims" that do that are not Muslim technically

Most Muslims of sub continent only keep their caste now as their last name.

Maybe in India they do that caste system stuff.
Looks like Babur 2.0 needs to liberate these people

Castes in Pakistan

The social stratification among Muslims in the "Swat" area of North Pakistan has been meaningfully compared to the Caste system in India. The society is rigidly divided into subgroups where each Quom is assigned a profession. Different Quoms are not permitted to intermarry or live in the same community.[13] These Muslims practice a ritual-based system of social stratification. The Quoms who deal with human emissions are ranked the lowest.[13]
Stephen M. Lyon of University of Kent has written about what he calls "Gujarism", the act of Gurjars in Pakistan seeking out other Gurjars to form associations, and consolidate ties with them, based strictly on caste affiliation.

Caste system is banned by Islam so all those "Muslims" that do that are not Muslim technically

Most Muslims of sub continent only keep their caste now as their last name.

Maybe in India they do that caste system stuff.
Looks like Babur 2.0 needs to liberate these people

Yup we all know how your ancestors were liberated

Back
Top Bottom