What's new

Pangolin found in Balochistan.

It must be left there by RAW agents via Afghanistan brought by air from India :D god bless Air India.

The creature looks weird what does it eat? plants?

its Fav food is Ant,ANA and Vegetarian but ISI serve them Gora Pulao Now a days :p:

I've heard that once in 2 or 3 decades their is snowfall happens at point in Dadu, Sindh named Gorakh hills . The Hill Station receives winter snowfall and is among one of the only places in Sindh to have snowfall in winters. The mountains were completely covered with a blanket of snow in 2008 winters.

Didn't know about it.

I guess these are one off isolated places???

Any idea about the amount of snowfall?

What the $hit is that? If i see this in real life I would probably piss my pants!

Dont worry this is very innocent creature. Pangolin eats only ants and termites. I wish Pakistan wildlife take a good care of this creature and start a breading program for rare animals before we lose such magnificent animals.

We have to appreciate Ubuntu for this that they always name their new Operating system by some RARE Creature. E.g Precise PANGOLIN

kirthar mountains get some snowfall occasionally

Ive seen it before... local illeterate people think tht its an animal tht eats human dead bodies by digging graves n stuf.

Didn't know about it.

I guess these are one off isolated places???

Any idea about the amount of snowfall?
Well , enough to cover top of hills. Its a famous picnic point, Pardon me I can't paste link due to 15 post restriction . :D

It eat deads , specially found in graveyards .. well known for digging graves .

Maybe no given the anatomy of its mouth. It's wellknown as ant-eater. Perhaps they dig into new graves in search of ants or ant-like insects.

In karachi i used to see giant lizards around Masroor base.. About 4 to 5 feet long..Had no idea what species they were.
In Abbottabad i used to see big flocks of large bats at night with wing span almost same as a falcon.
Again no idea what species.
There is a serious lack of wild life research in Pakistan and many species go unnoticed.

About grave diggers...well yes. As a child when our area had minimal population..I do remember something used to make home inside old graves,as we used to see big dug up holes on the sides of old graves when visiting our ancestral grave yard up in the mountains.

Ive seen it before... local illeterate people think tht its an animal tht eats human dead bodies by digging graves n stuf.

May be lives in graves,as the way our graves are made,gives it large empty space inside.

Maybe no given the anatomy of its mouth. It's wellknown as ant-eater. Perhaps they dig into new graves in search of ants or ant-like insects.
Well , That secret may be hidden in its mega claws. Here its well-known for taking away corpse from graves . Thats why people don't tolerate its presence.

any pictures of snowfall, as i cant find it?

No Good, haven't find it, Huh ! It seems to be very very occasional.

Back
Top Bottom