What's new

Pangolin found in Balochistan.

Few months ago I saw a picture of this animal on facebook by the title of kabar k azab wala janwar and a Pakistani was displaying a dead one in the pic..most of the people dont know about this animal so its easy to fool them..now i know whts up ;P

Killed in Swabi recently ...

15dukpg.jpg

PAK is quite diverse it seems. Snow caped mountains of GB & kashmir to deserts of sindh & baluchistan and fertile valley of Punjab. The only thing missing is topical landscape. U guys should cherish such diversity & protect it by taking eg. of Tiger conservation which has been a success in India. :)

PAK is quite diverse it seems. Snow caped mountains of GB & kashmir to deserts of sindh & baluchistan and fertile valley of Punjab. The only thing missing is topical landscape. U guys should cherish such diversity & protect it by taking eg. of Tiger conservation which has been a success in India. :)

What is the condition of Bengal Tiger in your part of the world ??

What is the condition of Bengal Tiger in your part of the world ??

Pouching still happen albeit laws R there which lacks implementation. Recently I saw news of a wild cat cub beaten to death. The laws R far less strict than in India AFAIK. Tigers R only found in sundarban where illegal logging is going on rampant.

Leave it to some dumb folks to label it as 'kabar ka azab wala janwar'!!!

I really pity some people and their state of mind.

Pouching still happen albeit laws R there which lacks implementation. Recently I saw news of a wild cat cub beaten to death. The laws R far less strict than in India AFAIK. Tigers R only found in sundarban where illegal logging is going on rampant.

That is Fishing Cat . A endangered Species ... Hope Bengal Tigers remain in real habitat "Sunderbans" as well ....

You might wanna take a look at this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/231381-wildlife-india-one-17-megadiverse-countries-planet-earth.html

sindh is also agricultural, where as balochistan is mountaineous

That is Fishing Cat . A endangered Species ... Hope Bengal Tigers remain in real habitat "Sunderbans" as well ....

You might wanna take a look at this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/231381-wildlife-india-one-17-megadiverse-countries-planet-earth.html

U have the 7th largest territory in the world (though I wished U didn't have such a big territory :rolleyes:), so naturally it will be diverse. What GOI did well IMO is protect that diversity. Previously tigers were also found in whole of South bengal & CHT as well.

sindh is also agricultural, where as balochistan is mountaineous

Does snow fall in Baluchistan & sindh?

Its a nice species , My Dad shared his experienced with me that people hunt it in Balochistan . first they stop it with help of some hunting dogs and then kill it with multiple strikes with axe . Its not wild or dangerous but it always damage things in search of water and foods . IMO administration and wildlife authorities need to start a proper campaign of awareness for public . majority of us don't know about it. :undecided:

In some parts of Balochistan, yes.

Not in Sindh though.
I've heard that once in 2 or 3 decades their is snowfall happens at point in Dadu, Sindh named Gorakh hills . The Hill Station receives winter snowfall and is among one of the only places in Sindh to have snowfall in winters. The mountains were completely covered with a blanket of snow in 2008 winters.

Back
Top Bottom