Pangolin found in Balochistan.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
312478_481894961846264_1094553010_n.jpg

Its like an oversized Armadillo..

Cool looking creature....Though the snow leopard is probably one of the most elegant and rare animals found in Pakistan...

BTW...Does Pakistan have Lions and Tigers in the wild?

Do you mean this one?

543424_385773771515912_1907700768_n.jpg

Oh hell yea....what an amazing creature...

And its not that massive either....could be a better pet than a billi...

Seems Pakistanis do domesticate these animals...also I recently saw some pics of a Pakistani Thakur with a ******* Tiger for a pet strolling with it like it was a bloody dog...
Who the **** would mess with u when u walking with a bloody tiger

PS: Tell me uve seen pics from nigeria where gangsters use Hyenas like attack dogs to extract money?

PS: Post more pics of the snow leopard with humans if u have access to any

Few months ago I saw a picture of this animal on facebook by the title of kabar k azab wala janwar and a Pakistani was displaying a dead one in the pic..most of the people dont know about this animal so its easy to fool them..now i know whts up ;P

Do you mean this one?

543424_385773771515912_1907700768_n.jpg

It's just a kid, fully grown are quite big, nothing like "Billi".

There is a BBC documentary about snow leopards of Pakistan floating around on you tube, It's quite good if you are interested.

Oh hell yea....what an amazing creature...

And its not that massive either....could be a better pet than a billi...

Seems Pakistanis do domesticate these animals...also I recently saw some pics of a Pakistani Thakur with a ******* Tiger for a pet strolling with it like it was a bloody dog...
Who the **** would mess with u when u walking with a bloody tiger

PS: Tell me uve seen pics from nigeria where gangsters use Hyenas like attack dogs to extract money?

PS: Post more pics of the snow leopard with humans if u have access to any

I thought it was some sort of high quality crude oil before i opened this thread . Now its Alright :D

And Snow leopards are found in India as well along with tigers , lions , chetaah and leopards ( though now leopards are extinct , or was it chetaah ...)

That's Indian Pangolin a scaly anteater.In Kerala we used we used to have them in our backyard.They are harmless nocturnal animal.But sadly people hunt it for flesh now they are kind of hard to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom