What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

Israel is more innocent than our PM Gilani ... there you go i said it now go and celebrate ...

5 things debunked, doesn't changes the reality of the thousands of barbaric / inhuman actions performed and still being performed by Israel.

You call action against insurgent terrorists "inhumane"?

Why the sympathy for extremists?

Thanx man the world will surely understand that Israel is the world most innocent nation ..... u just bring us in light with your thread how can we pay u back i think we never can thanx again man :hitwall:

This thread is just the tip of the iceberg.. There are a lot of videos, news reports, articles posted in this forum which exposes Pallywood propaganda. I'd suggest a simple google search.

to dedicate a thread to "debunk" "alleged" doctored pictures depicting jews' crimes against palestinians is an insult to people's intelligence: it is assuming that people are opposed to israel because they were easily impressed and fooled by colorful pictures and other modern forms of media. i never knew any of the "famous" pictures that this thread now presumes to expose as lies and can honestly say they were never a factor in my appreciation of middle eastern affairs and i guess the same can be said of most mature political thinkers and intelligent people.

Photojournalism: What’s Behind the Image?​

http://www.idfblog.com/2012/05/21/behind-the-image/

Ever wondered what the real story is behind the news photos you see every day? Sometimes photojournalists capture a tense moment with perfect timing, but other times the action is staged.

That’s what Italian photojournalist Ruben Salvadori realized when he was covering Palestinian protests in Judea and Samaria.

Photojournalists2-640x366.jpg

Photographers wait for the right moment to snap a photo.​

“Sometimes the situation is tense and dangerous,” Salvadori said, “but many other times, the riots are nothing more than groups of young Palestinian kids who with their face covered, who throw rocks and disperse, after the first tear gas is shot or go home if no soldier comes.”

Every Friday, he said, he would go to a protests with his gas mask, helmet and camera.

“Soon I realized that what really interested me wasn’t the Palestinian throwing a rock or the soldier shooting tear gas or grenades, which are over-seen, but an element that often we do not see, and that is kept out of the frame: the photographer.”

Watch what he discovered:

LINK to the full Video Report by the Journalist

This is the precise point of photo journalism to capture moments which mean more than words. whats wrong with that?

Pallywood strikes again..we had a whole thread featured for that a while ago...what a pathetic abuse of world media..who are they throwing stones at?? At the camera men??? and then shameless smiling for..I think there is a big element of truth as to why Pallys are considered natural born crooks in Saudi Arabia...

Unethical journalist taking cheap shots to beef up the popularity of their papers...anti-semitism and anti-israel sells like hot cakes in europe..wow!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/176773-pallywood-debunking-palestinean-lies-31.html

while it is closed none the less an insightful read!

Pallywood strikes again..we had a whole thread featured for that a while ago...what a pathetic abuse of world media..who are they throwing stones at?? At the camera men??? and then shameless smiling for..I think there is a big element of truth as to why Pallys are considered natural born crooks in Saudi Arabia...

Unethical journalist taking cheap shots to beef up the popularity of their papers...anti-semitism and anti-israel sells like hot cakes in europe..wow!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/176773-pallywood-debunking-palestinean-lies-31.html

while it is closed none the less an insightful read!
Much easier to believe the "Palestinians" are the victims rather than face the truth that they would sell their own family (I'm sure many already have) in order to defame Israel and cause the death of innocents.

Much easier to believe the "Palestinians" are the victims rather than face the truth that they would sell their own family (I'm sure many already have) in order to defame Israel and cause the death of innocents.

In Saudi they would sell their daughter to close a lucrative business deal..now many would get flamed by this comment but it can be confirmed by many Arab members here..

In Saudi they would sell their daughter to close a lucrative business deal..now many would get flamed by this comment but it can be confirmed by many Arab members here..

Indeed as Koran says, God does not change the condition of people unless they change themselves... There is a reason why these Pallies are where they are.

Thread is being re-opened over a condition of not having any hatred material or violation of forum policies.

I will watch this tread closely and would follow up on any breach.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom