What's new

Pak's first women's band to rock India

Except a few bolly wood movies all of em are same old love stories, i hate most of their movies but NOT ALL OF 'EM...
Pakistani music is just great its just that bands & singers don't get enough media projection & not enough sponsors for their Videos & for releasing their Albums, here in Islu u will be shocked to c the talent of underground rock bands, this is not just in Islu its there in Karachi & Lahore as well...
We need to promote more of these Bands for a better image of Pakistan

I would recommend you Swades........(About a NRI who comes back to India from NASA and gives electricity to a poor village. I was in love with this movie with some dialogues like "whenever we feel we are backward in comparison to America we start ranting our culture superior then them")

Sikander (About a small boy how he is plotted into terrorism)

Yeh Mera India (Will help you in lot of India Bashing :P... kidding. has some really touchy stuff "Does your blood dont boil up watching these hindus?" "No my blood dont boil up because you have associated some of the bad memories with all of Hindus and I have associated some of the good memories with all Hindus")

I would recommend you Swades........(About a NRI who comes back to India from NASA and gives electricity to a poor village. I was in love with this movie with some dialogues like "whenever we feel we are backward in comparison to America we start ranting our culture superior then them")

Sikander (About a small boy how he is plotted into terrorism)

Yeh Mera India (Will help you in lot of India Bashing :P... kidding. has some really touchy stuff "Does your blood dont boil up watching these hindus?" "No my blood dont boil up because you have associated some of the bad memories with all of Hindus and I have associated some of the good memories with all Hindus")

Now i m going to see it :P :D

Now i m going to see it :P :D

I got your kind of choice. :P

Also Try
Gulaal (After Kashmir, Khalistan, Sister States, you will get to see another one RAJPUTANA for Rajasthan. Based on dirty politics.... Just dont watch it with family... Lot of abuses in the movie) Let me show you a clip from the movie. You will definetely watch this movie after watching this clip

New version of "Sarfaroshi ki tammanaa....."

Omkara (Typical UP Ishtyle )

Last edited by a moderator:
Except a few bolly wood movies all of em are same old love stories, i hate most of their movies but NOT ALL OF 'EM...
Pakistani music is just great its just that bands & singers don't get enough media projection & not enough sponsors for their Videos & for releasing their Albums, here in Islu u will be shocked to c the talent of underground rock bands, this is not just in Islu its there in Karachi & Lahore as well...
We need to promote more of these Bands for a better image of Pakistan

ya mam u r right I hardly see three or four indian movies in my life...Underground bands are really hot..i hope you heard the song sathiya by ali khan...that awesome. ya definately mostly the same old stories repeat again and again in indian movies and mostly have anti-Pakistani or anti-Islam contents..thats why now a days they are losing popularity in Pakistan.

ya mam u r right I hardly see three or four indian movies in my life...Underground bands are really hot..i hope you heard the song sathiya by ali khan...that awesome. ya definately mostly the same old stories repeat again and again in indian movies and mostly have anti-Pakistani or anti-Islam contents..thats why now a days they are losing popularity in Pakistan.

they are never written with general sentiments of Pakistani people. Neither they consider Pakistan as the potential market. They have market sheer in India and west.

Here comes some rock stuff

Pakistan Kain is a Progressive Rock Band( u MUST listen to this)

iKMwoGnnX9I[/media] - Kain _ Dar (Fear) - Pakistani Band

A.D.P [Aunty Disco Project] - Sultanat [Saltanat] :D

wQR1HC5Skc8[/media] - A.D.P [Aunty Disco Project] - Sultanat [Saltanat]

No More - Junoon

dPvJjvH75nk[/media] - No More - Junoon

Irtaash song-Kaali ratein

FoX8jlP7Dc0[/media] - Irtaash song-Kaali ratein

There is another band called "Nafs" could nt find any link on it,Come to Islu, we will show u what Pakistanis can do in rock music :rolleyes:

But let me show a Indian metal band that i love & respect Demonic Resurrection, a Mumbai Based band
Demonic Resurrection on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
This is their my space link listen to song called "Apocalyptic Dawn"
I m 100% SURE that none of you would have heard of these bands & songs(except Junoon)

Nice songs .....I love pakistani bands (no if's and but's over there) ....you people have amazing voice, thats what i know after hearing pakistani music...

Personally i like Call (jilawatan is amazing , kash is superb) , L.P. is good ....have heard only one song from irtaash , Noorie is also pretty good .....let all of us know if there any other bands...

Demonic used to play regularly during my early college days, they have gone a bit silent nowadays .......

Nice songs .....I love pakistani bands (no if's and but's over there) ....you people have amazing voice, thats what i know after hearing pakistani music...

Personally i like Call (jilawatan is amazing , kash is superb) , L.P. is good ....have heard only one song from irtaash , Noorie is also pretty good .....let all of us know if there any other bands...

Demonic used to play regularly during my early college days, they have gone a bit silent nowadays .......
I agree - I actually liked Laal band's lead singer - his voice is amazing - forgot his name

Last edited:
Guys this is my favorite song ever, epic i must say.....by A.R. Rahman...........unfortunately this is the only one i could find in youtube. If anybody know download link or more info about this particular song please let me know, i would really appreciate it.

"aaaaazadi"

Here comes a band from Isloooo

Let me know from where i can download Demonic songs...
This is site has almost all good & bad Pakistani underground songs
http://www.pakmediarevolution.net/website/

Zeb Haniyah are not the first all WOman band infact it was Symphonies. Regarding Pakistanis not allowed to sing and make shows in Pakistan , shows how much Indians are brain washed by their govt regarding Pakistan.

BTW enjoy their dari song Paimano, its beautiful :)

Guys this is my favorite song ever, epic i must say.....by A.R. Rahman...........unfortunately this is the only one i could find in youtube. If anybody know download link or more info about this particular song please let me know, i would really appreciate it.

"aaaaazadi"

L6SUSTc2JhE[/media] - Subhash Chandra Bose- Azadi

Yeah one of the most beautiful song i have ever heard..!!! Gives me goose bumps every time i hear it..!!!

Back
Top Bottom