What's new

Pak's first women's band to rock India

Here comes some rock stuff

Pakistan Kain is a Progressive Rock Band( u MUST listen to this)

A.D.P [Aunty Disco Project] - Sultanat [Saltanat] :D

No More - Junoon

Irtaash song-Kaali ratein

There is another band called "Nafs" could nt find any link on it,Come to Islu, we will show u what Pakistanis can do in rock music :rolleyes:

But let me show a Indian metal band that i love & respect Demonic Resurrection, a Mumbai Based band
Demonic Resurrection on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
This is their my space link listen to song called "Apocalyptic Dawn"
I m 100% SURE that none of you would have heard of these bands & songs(except Junoon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Although Bollywood movies are going on perfectly but still Pakistani music is awesome.

Although Bollywood movies are going on perfectly but still Pakistani music is awesome.

Except a few bolly wood movies all of em are same old love stories, i hate most of their movies but NOT ALL OF 'EM...
Pakistani music is just great its just that bands & singers don't get enough media projection & not enough sponsors for their Videos & for releasing their Albums, here in Islu u will be shocked to c the talent of underground rock bands, this is not just in Islu its there in Karachi & Lahore as well...
We need to promote more of these Bands for a better image of Pakistan

I am a true admirer of Pakistani music, especially the fusion stuff. I believe they do fusion as well as anyone else and the country has some serious talent. Thanks emo_girl for the youtube links you posted. They indeed are nice.
So I urge members like Sandeep not to post BS. We should encourage cultural exchanges between our countries.

Zeb and Haniya, welcome to India

Guys what about making a thread only for rock music,there every one will be able to post the the rock songs he/she wants to share :D

emo_girl :
Some Indians they just don't understand Pakistan's musicians made great efforts to dispel misunderstanding from the outside . For example,the single song <<This is not our - Say no to Terrorism>> , it's a big shocking . I support Pakistani! :cheers:

^^^^^

Crap....

Come to India ...you will find more fans and followers...of Ustad Nustrat Fateh Ali Khan......may be even more than Pakistan....Talented Pakistani musicians are respected and loved in India.....

Calm down Blue Oval, no fighting in this thread...

Strings song for Beirut :cheers:

The Producer Wasimu Mahmoud: "Terrorism it means murder,but murder is forbidden in Islam. I hope this song let more people understand the true Islamic culture and it's very necessary to do this."

Rock is rock.
Don't take it as the foolish ,like the band GUN'N ROSE had done some rubi* in the past time .Rock music should not be confused with political, terrorism,etc.

The Producer Wasimu Mahmoud: "Terrorism it means murder,but murder is forbidden in Islam. I hope this song let more people understand the true Islamic culture and it's very necessary to do this."

Rock is rock.
Don't take it as the foolish ,like the band GUN'N ROSE had done some rubi* in the past time .Rock music should not be confused with political, terrorism,etc.

The Songs Aik Alif, Dar(fear)-Kain, ADP-Saltanat(empire)

Have some serious & constructive lyrics, these songs have message

Last edited:
^^^^^

Crap....

Come to India ...you will find more fans and followers...of Ustad Nustrat Fateh Ali Khan......may be even more than Pakistan....Talented Pakistani musicians are respected and loved in India.....

Agreed , because India's population is much more than Pakistan's

Back
Top Bottom