What's new

Pakistan's War......AQ, AT, TTP and USA?

First of all, thank you for your reply.

The only thing I see common between you and Zaid is that both of you are anti-American. Other than that, you guys have different opinions on war on terror, for example, Zaid fully supports Pak Armed Forces war against Pakistani –Taliban, he labels all of them as American/Indian/Israeli agents whose sole purpose is to destabilize Pakistan, and he is against the peace talks with them.

You, on the other hand, support peace talks and justify their barbarity by saying that they are fighting for Sharia and to avenge the killing of their loved ones.

Now back to the topic, did you watch Imran Khan's interview and did you note how he lied in the interview?

And what do you have to say on Zaid Hamid’s BS that I had posted in my previous post?
O Mr what I am saying is if you would not establish Shariah TTP like groups will keep rising and try to take law in their own hands and implement it and as for Talks I support them so we can reduce our enemy to few groups and get support of others so we can win war easily

O Mr what I am saying is if you would not establish Shariah TTP like groups will keep rising and try to take law in their own hands and implement it and as for Talks I support them so we can reduce our enemy to few groups and get support of others so we can win war easily
So in other words, Sharia can only be implemented through violence?

Okay, back to the topic, you still did not answer any of my questions. Let me repeat them again, did you watch Imran Khan's interview and did you note how he lied in the interview?

And what do you have to say for Zaid Hamid’s BS that I had posted in my previous post?

Would you care to elaborate?

I mean why you don't post the proves of CIA supporting TTP ??
RAW supporting TTP?
it was clear to all world that TTP is using India made weapons and RDX !
what about that story whenever pak try to start a operation Against TTP , US and NATO leave their positions along pak-afghan border to let them flee ??
what about mulla fazulla ?? he is being son in law of Afghan intelligence agency ??
so many times Hunderds of Taliban come from Afghanistan and attack Pakistan tribal areas ? where are their gunships and Drones ?? where are their thousands of Satellite ?

I mean why you don't post the proves of CIA supporting TTP ??
RAW supporting TTP?
it was clear to all world that TTP is using India made weapons and RDX !
what about that story whenever pak try to start a operation Against TTP , US and NATO leave their positions along pak-afghan border to let them flee ??
what about mulla fazulla ?? he is being son in law of Afghan intelligence agency ??
so many times Hunderds of Taliban come from Afghanistan and attack Pakistan tribal areas ? where are their gunships and Drones ?? where are their thousands of Satellite ?
Question, question, question, I like it, but if I reply in the same rapidfire manner, I'm afraid our discussion/debate will end up in a jumble.

So let's tackle one issue at a time. Let's start with the issue I have highlighted.

Since you made the allegation, the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

Good thread Rabzon. It is in best interest of Pak to clean the mess on its side before its ally coalition across the border leaves,

Question, question, question, I like it, but if I reply in the same rapidfire manner, I'm afraid our discussion/debate will end up in a jumble.

So let's tackle one issue at a time. Let's start with the issue I have highlighted.

Since you made the allegation, the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

ok , well i do hear this on different pakistani news channels but problems is i do try to find those news but its hard to find old news .....
here i dont have any benefit of lying so there is no point for that .. i do hate talibans and to me all talibans are same either they are afghan or pakistani ttp .. but the things west always put this allegation on us that we are not serious in taking any action against taliban but the thing is TTP is supported by CIA and RAW in Afghanistan .. i am looking for news as soon as i get it i will post it

ok , well i do hear this on different pakistani news channels but problems is i do try to find those news but its hard to find old news .....
here i dont have any benefit of lying so there is no point for that .. i do hate talibans and to me all talibans are same either they are afghan or pakistani ttp .. but the things west always put this allegation on us that we are not serious in taking any action against taliban but the thing is TTP is supported by CIA and RAW in Afghanistan .. i am looking for news as soon as i get it i will post it
Rockstar08, I totally agree with you, I have been saying this for a very long time that both are barbarian scumbags. I'm glad that we have the same opinion on this one.

Take your time and whenever you find it just post it here so we can discuss it further.

Cheers.

Rockstar08, I totally agree with you, I have been saying this for a very long time that both are barbarian scumbags. I'm glad that we have the same opinion on this one.

Take your time and whenever you find it just post it here so we can discuss it further.

Cheers.

sure and yeah I think almost all educated Pakistani hate those talibans , and we are muslim to , we know that what Taliban is doing has nothing to do with islam ...
yeah bro I am looking but still no success :(

Now please read these important American diplomatic cables leaked by the wikileaks, and then think how on planet earth can US be supporting TTP on one hand, and then, on the other hand, training, reimbursing expenses incurred fighting(through Coalition Support Fund ) the TTP and embedding it’s Special Forces with ours in combating TTP?

Meanwhile, I'll be very soon debunking another ridiculous conspiracy, the US withdrew its troops from the Afghan side of the border when we were about to launch operation against TTP terrorists.

Of commandos, drones and human rights - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Dec 02, 2010

WASHINGTON: US diplomatic cables leaked over the past 24 hours show that Pakistan twice requested American soldiers to embed with its Frontier Corps in North Waziristan and South Waziristan, desperately sought US helicopters to deal with the insurgents and Pakistani leaders quietly approved drone attacks inside Fata.

“Chief of Army Staff Gen Kayani told Ambassador he was ‘desperate’ for helicopter support as he had only five MI-17s operational,” says a cable the then US ambassador, Anne W. Patterson, sent to Washington on May 5 last year.

These and other cables show a greater cooperation between the US and Pakistani armed forces than either side seems willing to acknowledge.

“It is critical to our interests that they receive help as soon as possible,” the ambassador writes. “We request expedited congressional notification of the MI-17 waiver. In the meantime, we continue to seek Cobra helicopter spare parts.”

Another set of cables contradict sustained denials by US and Pakistani officials of American military presence in Pakistan. The cables reveal that US military Special Operations Forces have been conducting offensive operations inside Pakistan, helping direct US drone strikes and conducting joint operations with Pakistani forces against Al Qaeda and Taliban insurgents in North and South Waziristan and elsewhere in Fata.

According to an Oct 9, 2009, cable by Ambassador Patterson, the operations were “almost certainly (conducted) with the personal consent of (Pakistan’s) Chief of Army Staff General Kayani” and were coordinated with the US Office of the Defence Representative in Pakistan.

US forces operating in Fata were forward operating troops from the Joint Special Operations Command, the most elite force within the US military made up of Navy SEALs, Delta Force and Army Rangers.

In one operation in September last year, four US special operations forces personnel “embedded with the Frontier Corps (FC)… in the Fata,” provided “ISR” — intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance.

The support from the US forces, according to the cable, “was highly successful, enabling the FC to execute a precise and effective artillery strike on an enemy location”.

A month later, the Pakistan army again “approved deployment of US special operation elements to support Pakistani military operations”, the cable adds. This was documented in the cable as a “sea change” in Pakistan’s military leaders’ thinking, saying they had previously been “adamantly opposed (to) letting us embed” US special operations forces with Pakistani forces.

The cable notes that “US special operation elements have been in Pakistan for more than a year, but were largely limited to a training role”, adding that the Pakistani units that received training from US special operations forces “appear to have recognised the potential benefits of bringing US SOF personnel into the field with them”.

In another operation cited in the cables, the US teams, led by JSOC, are described as providing support to the Pakistani Army’s 11th Corp and included “a live downlink of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) full motion video”. Whether the drones were used for surveillance or as part of a joint offensive is unclear from the documents.

“Patient relationship-building with the military is the key factor that has brought us to this point,” the cable says.

The embassy also notes the potential consequences of the leaking of the activities: “These deployments are highly politically sensitive because of widely-held concerns among the public about Pakistani sovereignty and opposition to allowing foreign military forces to operate in any fashion on Pakistani soil. Should these developments and/or related matters receive any coverage in the Pakistani or US media, the Pakistani military will likely stop making requests for such assistance.”

A second set of cables deals with US drone attacks inside Fata. One such cable describes a 2008 meeting with Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani in which he brushes aside concerns about the use of Predator drones against targets in the tribal areas and gives an insight into how he would deny any cooperation.

The cables quote Ambassador Patterson as saying that the country’s political leadership approved the strikes in Pakistan’s tribal regions.

The cable says that Interior Minister Rehman Malik suggested “we hold off alleged Predator attacks until after the Bajaur operation”.

The prime minister brushed aside Mr Malik’s remarks and said: “I don’t care if they do it as long as they get the right people. We’ll protest in the National Assembly and then ignore it.”

It seems that Pakistan saw the drone attacks as so effective they wanted some of their own. At a meeting in Islamabad in June 2009 attended by then US National Security adviser Gen James Jones, President Asif Ali Zardari “made repeated pleas for drones to be ‘put in Pakistan’s hands’ so that Pakistan would own the issue and drone attacks (including collateral damage) would not provoke anti-Americanism”, one cable says.

President Zardari said the technology behind them was “not cutting-edge” and said he had raised the issue with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I have caught another liar. This shameful man is a Pashtun and was born in WANA, which is the largest city in South Waziristan agency.

First, just look at his impressive bio:

http://www.issi.org.pk/editor_imagesimage/Talks/ayaz_wazir.pdf

Ambassador (retired) Ayaz Wazir is a native of WANA (South Waziristan) who joined the foreign service of Pakistan in 1975 and served with the Missions at Vienna, Maputo, Dubai, Riyadh, Mazar-e-Sharif, London, Manchester and Doha.

As a director general (Afghanistan) he was a member of the Pakistani mission engaged in shuttle diplomacy between Taliban and the Northern Alliance to negotiate a peaceful resolution of the problem between them. He also represented Pakistan in a Pak-Iran joint mission for Afghanistan. He was also a member of OIC committee on Afghanistan. He is a member of first Pak-Afghan Loya Jirga

He writes frequently for The News on FATA and Afghanistan and a guest speaker at National Management College (Pakistan Administrative Staff College) Lahore, National Defense University, Islamabad, Foreign Service Academy Islamabad, National Institute of Management Peshawar, Kashmir Institute of management and Institute of strategic studies, Islamabad.

He now joins the other heavyweight top liars:

1. Imran Khan is one of the most popular politicians.

2. Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg, Pakistan's former Army Chief (1988 to 1991).

3. Roedad Khan he is one of the most senior civil servant of Pakistan, his carrier spans from 1951 to 1993.

4. Zaid Hamid, he is widely known as the King of conspiracies.

Ayaz Wazir (former Ambassador) is the new entrants to the heavyweight top liars list.

He falsely claim:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9-190209-Taliban-Musharraf-and-other-hot-topics
Taliban, Musharraf and other hot topics
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Those who oppose talks with the Taliban refer to past agreements that they think were violated by the Taliban. This argument is not tenable for the simple reason that the agreements were not violated by the Taliban but sabotaged by the US. The first such agreement that was concluded between the army and the Taliban (General Safdar Husain and commander Nek Mohammad Wazir) in the Shakai area of South Waziristan was blown to smithereens within hours by the US drone attack that killed Nek Muhammad.

False claim: Nek Mohammad was killed by the US drone within hours, after signing the agreement.

Fact: the so-called peace agreement was signed on April 24, and he was killed on June 17, that is almost 2 months, not within hours.

False claim:Agreements were not violated by the Taliban (Nek Mohammad).

Fact: the scumbag violated the agreement, not just once but several times.

False claim:US sabotage the agreement.

Fact: after the agreement collapsed, thanks to Nek Mohammad treacherous conduct, the US killed him after signing a secret agreement with Pakistan. In other words, he was killed to help Pakistan to eliminate its number one notorious enemy, rather than undermine Pakistan's agreement with him.

Did you people notice how all the lies are the same? Can this be just a coincidence? No, it's not just a coincidence but is an orchestrated conspiracy to undermine Pak-American relation and at the same time very cleverly support global religious terrorist’s agenda.

I'll repeat myself, difference of opinion is a blessing, but to manufacture facts, deceive and lie to support your opinion is criminal and immoral.

Bty, Imran Khan calls (Taliban) our people, this guy even goes further, he calls them “our children”. How pathetic.

Please see my post # 8 for complete information.

Last edited:
http://tune.pk/video/2988943/sirajuddin-haqqani-says-pakistani-talibanttp-are-our-brother-and-pakistan-army-is-our-enemy

For those who cannot watch YouTube please click the above link.

July 31, 2008 Khost, Afghanistan

Sirajuddin Haqqani says Pakistani Taliban[TTP] are our brothers, although we have spiritual relation with each other.”

“Considers Pakistani mujahideen (TTP) as Afghan.”

“Pakistani mujahideen have their own grievances against their own government.”
Sirajuddin Haqqani is the head of Haqqani networks who took over day-to-day affairs of the group from his old father, Jalaluddin Haqqani.

In the interview he refers to TTP terrorists, as mujahideen, our brothers and having spiritual relation with them.

The TTP all along have said that they are fighting jihad against the kafir government of Pakistan. So, by calling them mujahideen isn't he justifying their terrorism against Pakistan?!

By calling them spiritual brothers, means that he considers them ideologically same as the Afghan Taliban’s.

Now, please note, the interview took place in Khost, Afghanistan in July 2008 that was the time when Baitullah Mehsud was the head of TTP, who was, as you all know involved in many high-profile terrorist attacks all over Pakistan, and was also involved in Benazir Bhutto's assassination.

Think about it people, would a head of Haqqani networks call “American/Indian/Afghan/Israeli agents”, mujahideen and spiritual brothers?

Or do you people think that the lal topi type of experts know more than him?

And some people think that Haqqanis are our friends, yeah right, who needs enemies when you have friends like these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom