What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

blain i know our SSG is very competent force,but the question is if we are so competent then why couldn't we do well then the Indians in airborne Africa?.in your post you have written that it is just like the game of hockey, where one team can loose or win one or the other time.then tell me mod when Indians where there our SSG should have defeated them.on this forum since i have joined i have always learned so much about our SSG.but this is time to open our eyes and access our special forces.Indians totally outperformed us in speed marching,why couldn't we?we always talk about how grueling our SSG's training is but in one basic thing we have been outshone by them. i really don't care about america or any other country but just the Indians.it would have been better if we have won the competition.still i think there is lot of scope of improvement for our SSG.they should be the best at least not behind indians.

SSG showed up at the competition for the first time. Indians had been to the competition before. The Indians understood the format of the exercise and usually when you have been to such competitions, then you train keeping in mind things that you would need to perform again.

Secondly, of the 18-20 teams, Pakistan came in 4th after the Dutch. Indians came in 2nd after South Africa. Not a bad showing for Pakistan for the first time around since most of the others DNF/DNQ'd.

anyword or details on the operation of Operation Rahe Rast by ssg. any incounter with the enemy? or everything is kept secret for now? i wish i was in the SSG serving with my brothers.

SSG showed up at the competition for the first time. Indians had been to the competition before. The Indians understood the format of the exercise and usually when you have been to such competitions, then you train keeping in mind things that you would need to perform again.

Secondly, of the 18-20 teams, Pakistan came in 4th after the Dutch. Indians came in 2nd after South Africa. Not a bad showing for Pakistan for the first time around since most of the others DNF/DNQ'd.

Iam sorry, we do not train our Commandos to fight just in competitions, SSG performed well and so did our people, Its not becoz We have been to competitions... every competition has different terrains, different challenges and different mods of operation....

I agree. The facts of Somalia are very well documented. No SSG was involved. USA SF made a bad operational mistake and thats that. US SF are not so pathetic that they need another SF to rescue them ! What they needed was immediate on ground supporting fire and evacuation which the Malaysians and Pakistanis provided since the operation happened in the area where the Pakistani Armed Forces were deployed.

Please remember the Americans went into the area which came under Pakistans supervison
to catch Aideed the warlord and did not bother to inform anybody.

regards

Americans have a way with that. sick pricks

Iam sorry, we do not train our Commandos to fight just in competitions, SSG performed well and so did our people, Its not becoz We have been to competitions... every competition has different terrains, different challenges and different mods of operation....

than you better watch out. if your looking for trouble you better think twice. i m sick n tired with your Indian media and armed forces statements.

than you better watch out. if your looking for trouble you better think twice. i m sick n tired with your Indian media and armed forces statements.

Iam sorry, I havent said anything negative or positive... I have been neutral

Airborne Africa however is a single exercise that has similar events and if you have an idea, then you can plan around it and play to your strengths and weaknesses. This is no different than any other sporting event.

I agree both sides did well. However India's presence in Botswana in the previous year surely brought some benefit to the team in South Africa.

I have a question...

SSG has a special wing which is not so public but highly trained?
They are especially placed in case of a big conflict...

Is there such a wing within SSG or it just my assumption?

and the technology used in Hollywood action movies is sometimes referred to the future of American Army (tech wise)..

If it is true than are we (Pakistanis) working on gene modification to increase the capacity of soldiers or something...

Airborne Africa however is a single exercise that has similar events and if you have an idea, then you can plan around it and play to your strengths and weaknesses. This is no different than any other sporting event.

I agree both sides did well. However India's presence in Botswana in the previous year surely brought some benefit to the team in South Africa.

You are welcome to disagree......But the truth is challenges are different and the terrains are too different... It dosent who wins or looses... they are soldiers... a soldier never looses....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom