What's new

Pakistan's Pashtuns Feel More Alone Than Ever

Here in west brown means Subcontinent people and by reading Subcontinent history you find one thing only and that's they were ruled by outsiders for centuries.
Yes Pashtuns have always fought each other but never liked to be salves of any outsiders.

I dont think All pashtoons are fair skin and Panjabis are dark skinned, it depends on the area and perhpas condition of living. In highlands of FATA they might be a little bit fair skinned, but in other parts you might see slightly different picture. on the other hand, pashtoons of afghanistan mostly live in flat areas, the tajiks and hazaras live in mountaiouse areas.

after reading the posts I feel sorry for non-pashtun Pakistanis!

My replies to such things are always simple, and I will say it again......(as a Pakhtun)

don't waste time listening to these so-called afghan ''nationalists'' who wont waste even 20 seconds of their time berating the country in which they took refuge, or where their son goes to get educated, or where their sick mother is getting medical treatment (sometimes for free)

Pakistan's Pashtuns are spread throughout --in mainstream KP Province as well as FATA and farther down into Baluchistan and of course the enclaves in Karachi.

If anything, Pakhtuns are probably more disenfranchised by the ANP, which is basically the party of sissies and flip-floppers --though they do have some good people in there, you just have to dig deep and weed them out.

how cute that Afghans will worry about affairs when their own country is in tatters and needs help --in fact, we're suffering because of the amount of help we have provided for them.

In Peshawar, i've met even puncture tyre-wala repairmen and traders who are so annoyed that the Afghans come, take all the jobs, and even resort to mobile-phones snatching and dacoo activities.

I think Pakistan's Pakhtuns are best off; Afghans (Pakhtuns, Darri-speaking Tajiks whatever) should focus on mending their damaged country so that all the refugees (4-5 million of them in Pakistan) can repatriate and not be a burden on us.

The only people who support Taliban rule are the people who dont want to live under that same Taliban rule.

GB

Well it seems you guys have the brain limits which can think that far, not far enough.

You are Indians and sitting calmly in India, nor did you faced the Afghanistan enemy, which we faced previously, the only country to have voted against Pakistan when coming into UN, if have the brains then think if such is the mentality of the country, which could be the plans from it to trouble Pakistan, but you guys can't think that far.

And can you show where i mentioned rule of Taliban ?? I said Taliban only, not their rule.

By the way its useless to have said the above as yours mind don't think the way it should as you are not in our shows. Hope the day India gets a country like Afghanistan on its side, then may be you guys will understand, till then keep yourselves happy with the pathetic sarcastic remarks, the best which you guys can come up with.

Well it seems you guys have the brain limits which can think that far, not far enough.

You are Indians and sitting calmly in India, nor did you faced the Afghanistan enemy, which we faced previously, the only country to have voted against Pakistan when coming into UN, if have the brains then think if such is the mentality of the country, which could be the plans from it to trouble Pakistan, but you guys can't think that far.

And can you show where i mentioned rule of Taliban ?? I said Taliban only, not their rule.

By the way its useless to have said the above as yours mind don't think the way it should as you are not in our shows. Hope the day India gets a country like Afghanistan on its side, then may be you guys will understand, till then keep yourselves happy with the pathetic sarcastic remarks, the best which you guys can come up with.

So not voting for Pakistan in UN and some minor skirmish with Pakistan, thus making Afghanistan all worthy of Taliban!

Not the article, but the posts of 'white' pashtuns.

First of all correct this word Pashtuns we the Pakistani Pukhtuns dont use this borrowed word.

Secondly the Pakistani White Pukhtuns are one with our Balochis, Sindhi. Punjabi, Balti, Gilgiti, Chitarali and Kashmiri Brothers.

Thats why you see FC (mostly composed of Pukhtun Pakistanis) under command of our Pukhtun, Punjabi, Balochis, Sindhi, and so on officers, is guarding the country everywhere from FATA to Capital Islamabad.

:pakistan:

Now Indians can go and keep giving tough time to their brains i have no problem with that.

@Abu Zulfiqar

Agreed. Also i don't understand. I've seen my friends going to Afghanistan. Many of my classmate are now working in afghanistan as the accounting firms got many contracts there. I've seen electricians, Telecomunication, Computer skill people Pakistani Punjabi and pukhtuns both going there and doing the jobs. People from all over the Pakistan who got contracts are working in Afghanistan. If we can go and do the Jobs why can't afghans. Why are they still here?

My neighbour Afghan is building two Plazas there in Kabul but himself living in Pakistan. He visit Afghanistan regularly. There is as much danger to them in Afghanistan as much in Pakistan. Then why not go build their own country instead of blaming others.

PS: If anyone think Afghans in Pakistan don't have money he must be kidding me. They got a lot to invest in Afghanistan and make it a better country.

So not voting for Pakistan in UN and some minor skirmish with Pakistan, thus making Afghanistan all worthy of Taliban!

Taliban is a word not ethnicity neither nationality. The same Taliban are Afghans and let the Afghan people decide what is good for them.

No Dravidian can lecture us or Afghans on that

Pakistani Pashtuns refer to afghans as MOHAJIRS! and yeah zufi bro ur right abt the jobs and stuff....

Few months back i was in peshwar... buying some stuff frm this afghani shopkeeper and the shopkeeper right infront of the (afghan shop) told me not to buy stuff frm mohajirs.... :)

Who cares........ i can easily trust my life with any pushtun friend of mine...

First of all correct this word Pashtuns we the Pakistani Pukhtuns dont use this borrowed word.

I'd rather say Pathans, that's what Pashtuns are called in India.

Rest of your post can qualify for soap opera.

Back
Top Bottom