What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Unfortunately, Pakistan has yet again failed to protect minorities, unlike Egypt.

Perhaps that is because Egypt doesn't have significant influence of terrorists.

On a side note, isn't a minister supposed to be heavily guarded at least that's how it work around the world. Unless of course there was some internal element involved.

Unfortunately, Pakistan has yet again failed to protect minorities, unlike Egypt.

Sir then this raises an axillary question, Why does pakistan have significant influence of terrorists? The answer to this is the answer to almost all problems of pakistan facing today.

He was probably killed for being a christian and on top of that a minister for the minorities.

Can you revise your comments before posting? Emotion has no place.

condolences & RIP to him

Being a christian is not the reason , even blasphemy law & Gojra case is not the reason.
Reason something other which unknown to us.

We respect Christians & Christianity.

Where i understand (may be you consider unrelated) this accident taken place to divert attention of government bodies or people from an active current case & where i think there is external hand involved.

Disgusting, seems soon pakistan will be purified from infidels and weak muslims, what a shame! How peacefull was that

it looks non issue to the religious bigots, but in reality it is a big issue.

No it isn't. Ask any common man on streets of Pakistan and you will get your answer.

RIP.

Does he belongs to minority community???

What's the reason for his assassination??

Its a very unfortunate situation in Pakistan .just few days back the governor of panjab were killed by his body guard and now the minister for minority . who knows who is next target . as per BBC due to his opinion on blasphemy he may killed what ever the reason this kind of killing of anyone is not supported by islam . i condem this killing and express my deep condolence for his family

In Egypt they have made human chains to protects their museums and monuments from rioters. This reflects their felling for their nation and history.

I think in pakistan people want to become Muslim a part of Ummah (But this is interpreted with the petro dollar funded ideology) but they forget they are Pakistani a nation where people of many faiths resides and where should be all types of freedom including religious freedom.

Even if you have a prefect law and order what is the use if your legal community (read lawyers) feels pride in kissing the murderers. No one from your civil society even condemned killing of Salman Taseer on record. Just give me one news where someone from pakistan civil society condemned killing of Tasser.

Your legal setup is having draconian blasphemy and hudood laws (again religion based)?? As I said it is all in the upbringing.

Yes there are morons who follow other morons blindly but you are going to make a judgement based on the actionof the few then let me make one of my own base on the few fanTics i'n your country which arehindu and are killing i'n the name of hinduism the shall I say that your country is as messed up as ours. To which u will definitely not agree as they are but a few people and don't represent the whole country And so is the case is Pakistan. So stop with ur judgmental behavior as is hamam main sub nanny hain.

Yes there are morons who follow other morons blindly but you are going to make a judgement based on the actionof the few then let me make one of my own base on the few fanTics i'n your country which arehindu and are killing i'n the name of hinduism the shall I say that your country is as messed up as ours. To which u will definitely not agree as they are but a few people and don't represent the whole country And so is the case is Pakistan. So stop with ur judgmental behavior as is hamam main sub nanny hain.

Ok. If that makes you happy.

Back
Top Bottom