What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

At least im gladdened seeing pakistanis actually condemning these attacks. Unlike the pat on the back given for the salman taseer's assasin. There may be hope yet.

He didn't like having security with him when going to his mother's house. It's obvious the killers had been keeping an eye on him for a while.

I heard he refused to have security guards, probably he was scared to trust them after the death of Salman Tasser or probably he was too brave, God knows

All of you need to watch Geo Program "Lakin" wherein Ulema from all sides were invited to speak on the murder of Shahbaz's killing.

All of them had condemn the murder and call for thorough probe and punishment to killers.

At least im gladdened seeing pakistanis actually condemning these attacks. Unlike the pat on the back given for the salman taseer's assasin. There may be hope yet.
Not yet there isn't. Read the Pakistanis' comments carefully. Has even one of them has made a personal commitment to fight for the safety of their Christian fellow-citizens?

Do I smell "blame the victim" here? How do you know he wasn't scared? Maybe he just put his faith in the people of Pakistan, that if something happened to him they wouldn't let him down and would fight for his legacy themselves. Are you up to that, AZ?

ahhh yes, another predictable response from the arm-chair ''activist''

read between the lines and read the rest of my post before you dare make presumptions or prenatal ''conclusions'' about something I said.

I am just quoting what he himself is said to have stated

In the farewell statement, Bhatti said he was threatened by the Taliban and al-Qaida, but that this would not deter him from speaking for "oppressed and marginalized persecuted Christians and other minorities" in Pakistan. "I will die to defend their rights," he said on the tape. "These threats and these warnings cannot change my opinions and principles."

sometimes i wonder why you even post on this forum, no offence. I know the jobs market in Washington DC is not so good nowdays.

I heard he refused to have security guards, probably he was scared to trust them after the death of Salman Tasser or probably he was too brave, God knows

i think this decision had nothing to do with braveness, he probably had lost faith in security guards. although i found the minister very committed and brave when i saw his interview and video.

Not yet there isn't. Read the Pakistanis' comments carefully. Has even one of them has made a personal commitment to fight for the safety of their Christian fellow-citizens?

Oh please keep your propaganda against us to yourself

he is not out of this world just because he was a christian. we lost many ministers the same way. stop cashing dead bodies of Pakistanis for your anti-Pakistan agenda.

Some one should control these mf mullas. Oh how sad i am, this govt has failed in each & every field, they can't protect ministers so how can they protect the citizens. Pathetic condition of Pakistan, govt, security authorities everyone is FAILED, totally failed. It will continue until the people of Pakistan will understand that these mullas talibans etc are snakes, they will finish this country,they are taking this country to hell which has already started. If we want to save this country we have to defeat & crush these har*mis immidiately. If we caught any of them we have to stone them to death so it will have lesson to other terrorists.

Oh please keep your propaganda against us to yourself

he is not out of this world just because he was a christian. we lost many ministers the same way. stop cashing dead bodies of Pakistanis for your anti-Pakistan agenda.

don't even bother Jana Ji......the guy's a troll with a keyboard and 12 inch monitor

dala dawoosa

this is no time for ranting, is it?

and Talibans are the threat not Pakistanis

Oh please keep your propaganda against us to yourself -
ahhh yes, another predictable response from the arm-chair ''activist''
What do you think you accomplish by concentrating on my character rather than your tragedy? Is the distraction really so comforting? Does it truly help Pakistan one little bit?

What do you think you accomplish by concentrating on my character rather than your tragedy? Is the distraction really so comforting? Does it truly help Pakistan one little bit?

actually to be honest with you, this is a Pakistan-centric case. Therefore you, by default, are no part of it.

it is one thing for certain -- your garbled rants truly DON'T help Pakistan, or its CITIZENS who are engaging in a healthy debate during a troubling time.

My advice?

SCRAM

Please dont blame it on me i have nothing to do with your character but your posts do show what you are doing here.

What do you think you accomplish by concentrating on my character rather than your tragedy? I

Yes, it is a tragedy and loss for the people of Pakistan, but instead of standing beside us you are putting salt on our wounds like expected

don't even bother Jana Ji......the guy's a troll with a keyboard and 12 inch monitor

dear i am wondering why the poor soul of the dead man is being sold by anti-Pakistan elements to cash it for their agenda.

Muslim Pakistani ministers were killed in good numbers than this isolated case and they are blowing it out of proportion just because he was a christian ?

i will give damn as long as sacrifices of all those politicians, ministers and their kids from Khyber Pukhtunkhwa who were killed by these terrorists are not given due attention.

not a big deal Pakistan is in state of war with terrorists all internal as well as external and yet another death is just normal in the long run to defeat the terrorists

Back
Top Bottom