What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

What is the reason behind this killing??? can anyone tell me??

More than reasons the point which is more notable is that the timing of the murder and its implications. so many factors and many reasons are here ranging from politically motivated ones to internal and external politics

why you resort to personal attacks ? this could be one of the many possibilities. nothing is ruled out until the investigation is completed

Jana dont make me laugh its views like that which bring a bad name to Pakistan blaming CIA for laws made by Pakistanis!

another target killing... what is the major cause behind of all this. why the incidence occurs.:police:

He was a Christian minister. He had a firm stance on the gojra riots. He wanted to give equal freedom to the minorities. But he didn't back out like that MLA in Sindh from PPP who fled to India because he received threats for being Hindu. I believe he also opposed the Blasphemy Law.

But hey he's Christian who cares about him. In a few days there will be mass protests in favor of the Killer. And if there are then Pakistan deserves even worse then the fate of Afghanistan.

He had death threats before due to his views on the Blasphamey law

that is the point which comes to mind so it gives more precedent to the view that many groups/ people, parties can cash the situation.

he could have been killed wielding the said reason though it will be cleared after investigations but more than that its implication which is worrisome

Im not suprised that Hindu run to India when death threats do mean Death

Jana dont make me laugh its views like that which bring a bad name to Pakistan blaming CIA for laws made by Pakistanis!

How can you claim he was killed due to laws?

the same terrorists had killed many of our ministers even our Prime Minister Benazir and they were all Muslims not Christians.

this is case is being blown out of proportion because the killed minister is a Christian Pakistani.

Im not suprised that Hindu run to India when death threats do mean Death

how hindus are safe in India itself when it comes to low cast ones ? and above all what this thread has do to with India and Hindus ???

More than reasons the point which is more notable is that the timing of the murder and its implications. so many factors and many reasons are here ranging from politically motivated ones to internal and external politics

Okay but can you tell me why he is assassinated?? As andross said he had death threats due to his views on blasphamey law?? is this could be the reason like salman tassir?? or just pure internel politics or some rivalry with other politician??

With the loss of support from the Pakistani masses, the TTP or the Punjabi Taliban might be using the issue of the 'Blasphemy Law' to garner support from the masses. They might try to justify their killings of anyone blaspheming by claiming to be 'protecting the dignity of the Holy Prophet(S)', when in reality, they're indiscriminately killing everyone, the same thing they were doing when they lost the support of the masses. It is an 'intelligent' way to gain the support of the naive people of Pakistan, talking about the Prophet(S). This approach also 'kills 3 birds with 1 stone', as it creates hatred for the person killed (Taseer, Bhatti) & what they stood for, love for the person 'protecting the integrity of the Prophet(S)', & incites violence b/w different sects/religions resulting in chaos & a headache for the government. All these things only make the TTP/Punjabi Taliban stronger.

Our people got TTP phobia.
Pakistan knows who stand behind this TTP, better to cut roots of problem but not stem & leafs. To cry over TTP THIS & TTP THAT nothing but useless.

You are wrong while saying that TTP get strong in result because we will loss repute internationally more than nationally. Nationally our people's view will be unchanged over blasphemy law and if you think even after murder of Bhatti something go to happen in context of Blasphemy law...you are totaly wrong.
At back ground of this murder is only two forces 1.Political, 2. foreign.

how hindus are safe in India itself when it comes to low cast ones ? and above all what this thread has do to with India and Hindus ???

I never brought it up did I? and dont bring caste into it Jana you have caste in Pakistan there also or worse you beat up hindus who drink water from muslim tap

How can you claim he was killed due to laws?

the same terrorists had killed many of our ministers even our Prime Minister Benazir and they were all Muslims not Christians.

this is case is being blown out of proportion because the killed minister is a Christian Pakistani.

blown out of proportion
i disagree this is the same reason the other dude was killed and if you think its a small matter well God help Pakistan is all i can say

Look at in context 2 major politicians shot dead due to their support of the Blasphamey law if this happened in India it would be a outrage! how they were not protected even after death threats i fail to understand

I never brought it up did I? and dont bring caste into it Jana you have caste in Pakistan there also or worse you beat up hindus who drink water from muslim tap

1. it was your post wherein you mentioned India and Hindu coming to India.

2. its not we who beaten the hindu it was the feudal lord who also beat up Muslims too.

Okay but can you tell me why he is assassinated?? As andross said he had death threats due to his views on blasphamey law?? is this could be the reason like salman tassir?? or just pure internel politics or some rivalry with other politician??

How can i tell you why he was killed until the investigation is done.

the reason used for killing him can be one of many reasons including the popular conception but again parties involved in the murder can be more than one.

it can be internal as well as external.

but at the end of the day its Pakistan that is suffering its a Pakistani minister yet again who is killed

Back
Top Bottom