What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

So you came on track where foreign policy make want to bring Pakistanis.

That was their evil agenda to scrap down this law and alleged moderate Muslims ever caught in their trap first.
You have to revise again Blasphemy thread.
Moderate Muslim is baseless term. Only Muslim.

There is no connection between Bhatti assassination and Blasphemy law. Try to understand.

Unfortunately i think there is a connection. Check my previous post. I am unable to get the full image but you could clearly read the word "Gustakhe Rasool".

Modi has been showered by flowers, and countless others things after Gujarat 2002. I can even post the pictures if you want.

Did Modi kill any person? have u any proof linking Modi to any murders or riots?

ppl claim that he might have been responsible for not taking any action to stop the riots.
U can blame him for being incompetent -intentionally or not..but no way u can compare to a self styled GHAZI who murdered a minister in broad day light.

A bharati's verdict on enemies of Pakistan is as good as heap of trash.

anyone be he/she is internal or external who is working against Pakistan is a rotten stinking enemy of Pakistan

Tell me if Ghazi Qadri is an enemy of pakistan or not??

Or in your own words, Whether he stinks or not??

That will give us all a clue to your understanding.

situation in islamabad and kabul is same after this news. wow at least we are no=1 in some thing . its much better that every liberal leave pakistan and go somewhere else. pakistan is most dangerous country of the world

T-Faz, I agree with you about the law itself and its brutal, non-Islamic nature. However, killing the proponents of the Blasphemy Law is not the solution. It will further complicate matters. Look at the Lal-Masjid operation. It gave rise to the TTP. However, I am very hopeful that the Blasphemy Law will be scrapped off very soon, especially when the proponents of the Law indiscriminately kill people in the same way the TTP did, and lost support of the masses. I am in complete favor of a moderate Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and I personally believe that the Blasphemy Law has nothing to do with Islam.

Lal Masjid was an incomplete mission, similarly it did not give rise to TTP as TTP was already present in the region.

The course of action is to deal with the present situation in a manner that is most suitable.

Did Modi kill any person? have u any proof linking Modi to any murders or riots?

ppl claim that he might have been responsible for not taking any action to stop the riots.
U can blame him for being incompetent -intentionally or not..but no way u can compare to a self styled GHAZI who murdered a minister in broad day light.

Modi gave Hindutva extremists 3 days and full leeway to do whatever they wanted to the Indian Muslims. That is as bad as someone killing another person. Qadri has been tried and convicted for Taseer's death, what happened to Modi? Forget the reaction of the people, the law of the Pakistani courts has been applied to Qadri. It hasn't for Modi.

Tell me if Ghazi Qadri is an enemy of pakistan or not??

Or in your own words, Whether he stinks or not??

That will give us all a clue to your understanding.

lolzz please remove the word ghazi from his name. he committed murder that is not at all justified as he used twisted logic

secondly everyone who harms Pakistan is stinking irrespective of his nationality. if he is a Pakistani and an enemy of Pakistan then he also stinks as much as any external stinking enemy of Pakistan

The Indian members seem to be very active in this thread, some with good intentions while other are having a field day. Now this sad incident is both tragic and shameful hence out rightly condemnable. But on ground level, where do we stand.?
Just like some Indian members would like to do away with the caste system in their set up, we would dearly love to eliminate all extremists within our society. But until the incompetent and vested interests are ruling us, we can make all the noise until the next time.

Unfortunately i think there is a connection. Check my previous post. I am unable to get the full image but you could clearly read the word "Gustakhe Rasool".

That could be cover up for greater implication. the political situation is already not good with Nawaz Shahrif once again playing devil's role has created mess in Punjab by kicking out PPP from the ruling benches.

so many points and agendas that can be mobilised by this murder.
if they wanted to kill him on pretext of religious issues then he was in easy reach earlier to them

the timing of this murder matters. why TTP killed him? what he has done to them? TTP is hardly a upholder of any Islamic law so i dont think so TTP has done that out of love for any Islamic thing.

TTP terrorists can only damage Pakistan and Islam through everything

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

;
The Indian members seem to be very active in this thread, some with good intentions while other are having a field day. Now this sad incident is both tragic and shameful hence out rightly condemnable. But on ground level, where do we stand.?
Just like some Indian members would like to do away with the caste system in their set up, we would dearly love to eliminate all extremists within our society. But until the incompetent and vested interests are ruling us, we can make all the noise until the next time.

:lol: they have a field day.

anyway how its different than killing of other ministers of Pakistan by terrorists ???

Lal Masjid was an incomplete mission, similarly it did not give rise to TTP as TTP was already present in the region.

The course of action is to deal with the present situation in a manner that is most suitable.

Actually, as far as I remember, the TTP formed as a result of the incomplete Lal Masjid operation. The Lal Majid operation took place in July 2007, and the TTP was formed in December 2007. It was formed as a result of the Pakistani government killing their own people, & that is when the extremists (mostly from the FATA) inspired by the Afghan Taliban, wanted to overthrow the un-Islamic Pakistani/US puppet government, in favor of 'Shariah'. The drones attacks on them in FATA has increased their influence.

How do you eradicate extremism when you are not able to deal with its source?

Mullah is merely a cleric, not a religious scholar, there is a big distinction between them and its all to do with being learned and/or educated.

How you differentiate Mullah & Mufti? Mullah itself educated term but if you use it in other meanings then you can't bring every religious educated man into this circle. Interesting scenario, Mufti with "DARHI" called as Mullah & Mufi with "Shaved" called religious scholar.

Extremism is political term, use ideas for particular interests.

Thanks i understand "Gustakhe Rasool" but i am not agree with you that there is any connection. Read my previous posts, may it will clear you some thing and give you options to think from different aspects.

so many points and agendas that can be mobilised by this murder.
if they wanted to kill him on pretext of religious issues then he was in easy reach earlier to them

the timing of this murder matters. why TTP killed him? what he has done to them? TTP is hardly a upholder of any Islamic law so i dont think so

That's what i was actually thinking. Though this murder certainly has a connection to Blasphemy law but the real motive is something else. I think that they are following their old strategy of targetting minorities to create sectarian and inter-religious violence. Taliban thrives in violence. They first started targetting Ahmedis. Then they turned towards shias and now Christians.

Thanks i understand "Gustakhe Rasool" but i am not agree with you that there is any connection. Read my previous posts, may it will clear you some thing and give you options to think from different aspects.

They are using the pretext of blasphemy law to target minorities but their real agenda seems to incite violence.

Back
Top Bottom