What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

yaar do you think banning will really solve the problem? It is like being an ostrich with his head in sand thinking that the threat is over because it cant see it.

I did not say banning is a good idea, I do not even use FB, I was just mentioning that Pak Gov took down youtube worldwide becuase they showed the cartoon and then took it off.

I think they will just ban the one single page, not the whole website.

I don't know why, who ever did this and do these kind of things, do them? Isn't it a kind of terrorism? What constructive reason can there be for provoking the sentiments of Muslims? What justification can they give except that its just vandalism. And they call us Muslims terrorists.....

I personally think these people just mock and tease us because they know we will react and that is what gives them pleasure. The best way to deal with these elements is to ignore them just like we ignore barking dogs. When they wouldn't see any reaction from us they'll eventually stop doing it.

These are people who have absolutely no respect for any religion be it Islam, Hinduism or Christianity. I have seen countless Hollywood movies making fun of Jesus Christ, Buddah and other religious elements.

Last edited:
I did not say banning is a good idea, I do not even use FB, I was just mentioning that Pak Gov took down youtube worldwide becuase they showed the cartoon and then took it off.

I think they will just ban the one single page, not the whole website.

poore world main................??? I did not get taht. how can they ban it world wide.

Yaar banning and then lifting the ban is regular affair with your goverment. kabhi you tube, kabhi indian channel, kabhi facebook.

yaar do you think banning will really solve the problem? It is like being an ostrich with his head in sand thinking that the threat is over because it cant see it.

I think the ban should be given to entire Face book, and eventually it will cause damage to Face book. Think entire Pakistani users will stop browsing face book, which will definitely decrease the traffic at site, imagine if a few more countries start banning face book...?

Sites like face book earn money from traffic, so if we ppl manage to decrease the traffic drastically, we'll be able to force them to stop this ****.

Last edited:
These are people who have absolutely no respect for any religion be it Islam, Hinduism or Christianity. I have seen countless Hollywood movies making fun of Jesus Christ, Buddah and other religious elements.

You obviously don't know the meaning of humour.

So backwards you people are.

not like your govt who has banned all the pakistani channels forever not kabi kabi

I thought that Pakistani channels simply hadn't registered themselves or something.

:lol:

why do i feel that PTA is not that stupid that they will BAN facebook :D

Unwanted content can blocked easily , PTA wont Block the whole website.

You obviously don't know the meaning of humour.

So backwards you people are.

I thought that Pakistani channels simply hadn't registered themselves or something.

And here comes sohan with his three lines reeking of stereotype. Buddy have you got something substantial to say or do you just like to drop your offensive comments generalising everyone.

Also that registration point is just a falacious argument to stop Pak channels in india becuase if they show our channels and the indian people see what we are like then they would have you think differently from what your government feeds you.

This affects the government propaganda and thus cannot happen.

I have just learnt that PTA has issued an ultimatum announcing that if the blasphemous link is not closed before 20th of May, facebook will be blocked in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom