What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

Shouldn't Google also be banned/boycotted ? Since they own Youtube ? Or is Google needed more ?

Are you sure you are just a fan of Daily motion and not their marketing manager? You have been mentioning this site a lot. :P

:lol:

Just helping people find an alternative and no I do not work there. But they should hire me shoundnt they after all the promotion that I am providing them.

The title of this thread was Facebook Block. Who changed it to YouTube block? there is already a thread on Youtube blocking.

Our Mullahs:

1) Muslim Rulers are responsible for blasphemy
2) Banning FB is not enough
3) We must Stop NATO Supplies
4) Disassociate ourselves from WoT which eating away our very existence

I feel worst is yet to come & we might have repeat of what happened in Lahore when Danish papers published cartoons

aap bata guru jee - what should we do?

Silent? - then if they publish more? then?

Silent again? then?

Do nothing? - Silent again n again

Please guide us

Kaise mumkin hai dhuwan bhi naa ho dil bhi naa jalay
Chot lagti hai - to pathar bhi sadaa detay hain

Its a right decision , its nothing wrong !!!
We all know that some people in PAKISTAN use YOUTUBE for dirty stuff !
I know not all people use it for these stuff but the decision is not wrong !
We should appreciate it!!

That facebook page has been deleted i believe.

you are still visiting it :lol::lol::lol:

like All-Green said - Just ignore that page - don't visit that page

indirectly you are increasing the page rank by visiting that link

well zaki we visited it in order to report it :(
and btw how can we visit it now since fb is banned in pak..

aap bata guru jee - what should we do?

Silent? - then if they publish more? then?

Silent again? then?

Do nothing? - Silent again n again

Please guide us

here's your answer.....

^^ Actually, now you are guaranteed that they will organize a bigger one tomorrow. They want to get a reaction out of you and you gave it to them.

If the Danish cartoons had been ignored, none of this would have happened. It is only because muslims reacted the way they did that the cartoon phenomenon even became noteworthy.

The Prophet (pbuh&hf) himself disregarded any abuse directed against him. If someone wants to use ****** language or make vile pictures, that is a matter between him and his God. Allah sent the Ababeels to defend His house. If He wants to defend the honour of the Prophet, He can do that too...

Yeah we should probably do the same and ban hijab shouldnt we emo and other LIBERALS?
This decision was taken keepin in mind the emotions of 160 million people of Pakistan/

Hey Jigs i heard u also banned hijabs or head scarfs in educational institutions in tht correct?

Yeah we should probably do the same and ban hijab shouldnt we emo and other LIBERALS?

Yup ban everything, lets make a brave new world & get ourselves cut off from the rest of the world

we are one of our kind, In our country You Tube is banned but all other 'tubes' are working :rolleyes:

No man , a friend sent a text.

News at BBC which is good news !!!
The bycott made by Muslims against FACEBOOK last 2 days , their losses are reached to 2 billion Euro if we continue , aftr 7 days it would reach around 40billion Euro.

here's your answer.....

and what about the freedom of expression? - If the visitors on facebook are allowed to celeberate Draw Muhammad S.A.W day or the cartoonists allowed to continue drawing the cartoons. Then why can't those radical Muslims protest to express their freedom and anger?

By keeping them silent don't you think we are snatching their freedom by forcing them not to protest?

My thoughts only - Not arguing

Back
Top Bottom