What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

no worries dear,

If you have a shop selling both wines and Islamic books - its upon the individual which product he wants to buy. Google is a kind of a shop........ its upon the individuals if they type "Listen QUR'AN" or "Watch Mujra"

I second that.
Its like a knife. Its up to the user whether he uses it to make salad or kill someone.

tbh i was against the facebook move but its not my choice to question the islamic world.

but banning youtube and wiki. I the govt is making some stupid moves in the name of islam they need to chill.

tbh i was against the facebook move but its not my choice to question the islamic world.

but banning youtube and wiki. I the govt is making some stupid moves in the name of islam they need to chill.

Wait they banned wiki ? What did wiki do to them ?

Stupid move by pak govt.

I fail to see whats wrong with youtube.

and wiki is an educational site was it banned ?

Most of those pictures being posted at Facebook are making their way to Youtube in shape of the videos and slideshows.

What is the difference between both ?

Most of those pictures being posted at Facebook are making their way to Youtube in shape of the videos and slideshows.

What is the difference between both ?

oh i saw some of the content of that page.. it was outrageous =( seriously ..

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Here is an idea.

don't watch those videos .

well we don't and never will. but we wont Allow others to disrespect our Prophets..

It was a right policy to stop the turmoil , i was there when the cartoons issue was on its peak.

I didn't took part in the protest but i did Paint the Danish Flag on the Roadway which lasted few months. :P

You've now unofficially offended the Danes. Be prepared to be blocked from Denmark :yahoo::rofl:

oh i saw some of the content of that page.. it was outrageous =( seriously ..

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

well we don't and never will. but we wont Allow others to disrespect our Prophets..

If you block youtube its not gonna stop them from disrespecting your prophet. If you don't like the video don't watch it but there al loads of informative sutff on youtube too so banning youtube is a stupid move.

If you block youtube its not gonna stop them from disrespecting your prophet. If you don't like the video don't watch it but there al loads of informative sutff on youtube too so banning youtube is a stupid move.

well i didn say banning youtube was a clever move but again it will damage their earning a bit :P and since they wod do anything for Bucks they wont dare to take this step again ..
:agree:

It does not change the reality, i wonder why you are not against these acts but suggesting us not to watch those videos.

I have a diffrent opinon. but thats not the point its not gonna do you guys any good just don't watch thoses videos.

Why ruin it for someone else? its not like people in pakistan log on youtube to watch those video so whats the point of banning it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom