What's new

Pakistan's Energy & Water - News and Updates

Apparently with this pace of performance and will of the governments, to tackle the situation, NO.

Well, if you consider that the cost of adding that amount of power is about $2 billion per year every year on average, any government, PPP, PMLN, PTI, or military, will find it close to impossible given our national finances.

Well, if you consider that the cost of adding that amount of power is about $2 billion per year every year on average, any government, PPP, PMLN, PTI, or military, will find it close to impossible given our national finances.

Yes, I dont think we can attract this much foreign investment in this sector every year, but what I do believe is that its not next to impossible, its achievable, I dont know how !!

Yes, I dont think we can attract this much foreign investment in this sector every year, but what I do believe is that its not next to impossible, its achievable, I dont know how !!

That is the dilemma: is it achievable? hope, prayer, optimism is good, but that does not generate capital or electricity. Somebody has to work to achieve this. Who? How?

That is the dilemma: is it achievable? hope, prayer, optimism is good, but that does not generate capital or electricity. Somebody has to work to achieve this. Who? How?

not me or you ofcourse.

Who? the guy is now in power. who else are you looking for to ask "how"?

not me or you ofcourse.

Who? the guy is now in power. who else are you looking for to ask "how"?

So that means the answer is NO. Impossible. Not achievable. No chance. There will no end to loadshedding.

However, it can be decreased if a huge effort is made.

That is the realistic way to look at this problem.

this is certainly not the way

INVESTIGATIVE REPORT: Pakistan Hires Pharmacist to Solve Energy Problems: Musadik Malik, an American Import, who failed to find a job in America

So that means the answer is NO. Impossible. Not achievable. No chance. There will no end to loadshedding.

However, it can be decreased if a huge effort is made.

That is the realistic way to look at this problem.

but the answer is not NO. neither that its impossible, but there is a way to achieve it...

If this is not the way, then it means the problem will only grow over the next five years. Which makes it even more impossible.

There is no way to eliminate loadshedding.

like you said who is going to do it and how he is going to do it.

I told you who can do it, ask him how he can do it.

rest all the debates are just excuses.

someone told that once in china electricity supply was interrupted for like some hours, and before the inquiry board, that MD of Chinese electricity supply corporation was asked whether it was his duty to develop an alternative system or not, he admitted to it that its in his job to maintain uninterrupted supply of electricity, he was sentenced to death. since then no problem has interrupted supply.

so what you say? will it work... I think Yes.

like you said who is going to do it and how he is going to do it.

I told you who can do it, ask him how he can do it.

rest all the debates are just excuses.

someone told that once in china electricity supply was interrupted for like some hours, and before the inquiry board, that MD of Chinese electricity supply corporation was asked whether it was his duty to develop an alternative system or not, he admitted to it that its in his job to maintain uninterrupted supply of electricity, he was sentenced to death. since then no problem has interrupted supply.

so what you say? will it work... I think Yes.

Leedersaab, even if you shoot all the Cabinet, MNAs and MPAs, there will still be loadshedding. That is how bad the situation is in reality.

Leedersaab, even if you shoot all the Cabinet, MNAs and MPAs, there will still be loadshedding. That is how bad the situation is in reality.

hold nawaz's family hostage :D

anyway, my mind is not built to understand your logic.

I told you the man who is responsible,

I told you that 2 billion yearly investment is achievable and how part to be thought out by those who are responsible.

I told you how to fix the department, which is a Mafia itself.

so you got to fix some things to get things rolling.. whether you believe it or not, its your choice.. its not impossible, atleast not in my dictionary, whether we are going to meet our goal of 2017, I dont know yet, lets keep a vigilant eye to see if its feasible or not... I havent read the document, so lets see what it states when it comes out for public.

hold nawaz's family hostage :D

anyway, my mind is not built to understand your logic.

I told you the man who is responsible,

I told you that 2 billion yearly investment is achievable and how part to be thought out by those who are responsible.

I told you how to fix the department, which is a Mafia itself.

so you got to fix some things to get things rolling.. whether you believe it or not, its your choice.. its not impossible, atleast not in my dictionary, whether we are going to meet our goal of 2017, I dont know yet, lets keep a vigilant eye to see if its feasible or not... I havent read the document, so lets see what it states when it comes out for public.

where did you explain how we can get $2 billion per year for investing in the power sector? That is a huge issue, and then using the money wisely comes after that, which is an impossible issue.

what part of this logic is hard to understand ?

where did you explain how we can get $2 billion per year for investing in the power sector? That is a huge issue, and then using the money wisely comes after that, which is an impossible issue.

what part of this logic is hard to understand ?

the next line holds the answer.

the "impossible" part... the whole philosophy of saying that it was like this, it is like this and it will be like this.. this is not what my brain is designed to accept.

the next line holds the answer.

the "impossible" part... the whole philosophy of saying that it was like this, it is like this and it will be like this.. this is not what my brain is designed to accept.

Tussi naa manno leedersaab. All I can do is present the facts. We do not have the money needed and we do not have the processes to spend the money properly even it is made available.

Tussi naa manno leedersaab. All I can do is present the facts. We do not have the money needed and we do not have the processes to spend the money properly even it is made available.

true. thats how it is, thats not how it should be or will be forever.

true. thats how it is, thats not how it should be or will be forever.

I agree with you that this is not the way should be. But thank you for noting that what I say is the way it is now. Nothing is forever, but the longer the problem is allowed to fester, the bigger and bigger it becomes. After all, it took several decades to get this bad already, and if we delay the solutions for another five years, it can only get worse and worse to resolve. That is just the way it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom