What's new

Pakistan's concern for Indian Sea Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am taking some sence in ur mind my frnd we have been hearing since 2001 that shaheen 3 and ghauri 3 is under development. where are the tests? and sooner or later u will realize that ur country will not build any long range missiles coz india is covered by all ur short range irbm? if u dont know what an IRBM is not maa problem/.

I know much better than you what an IRBM is ... Its you who need to enlighten yourself about different kinds of missiles before coming to debate here ... I have told you before Pakistan doesn't possess any IRBM at the moment ... Were you aware of the existence of Nasr , Babur or Raad until one day they were suddenly tested ? ... They will be tested when the time comes ( when International situation is suitable ) and even then you would be here asking why isn't Pakistan testing Taimur now :lol: ... I know your habits ... Yes , Shaheen and Ghauri series are more than enough for your country , we only need to deploy MIRV's now and keep increasing stockpiles ...

lol i think ur currently typing under the influence of zaid hamid. delusional claims and fake pride. stay blessed my frnd

For Instance ? What is so delusional about Plutonium capability , Cruise missiles and MIRV's that we are trying to manufacture ?

Am i constantly changing statements like you ? :azn: ... First make your mind what you are talking about ... First you were saying that Pakistani missiles can cover all of India which is a known fact and then you reverted to missiles dont guarantee security :rofl: ... What are you trying to talk about ?

And what has Zaid Hamid got to do with all this ? Have Indians now got a psychological obsession with him also ? :lol:

Check and mate, Pakistani SSN and SSBN - Nuff Said. .... .. ..

It is impossible for pakistan to maintain balance with Indias naval build up....
Only option left for them is to Give up...:wave:

Balony. Historically IN has always been a larger force than PN. That doesn't mean much, imho.

Now, can we stop wasting bandwith on this bs-thread, pls?

Yes you proved that .. you don't have guts to counter India ... bombs are popping inside your country like pop-corns in pop-corn machine... and your are laughing at our situation ...

agreed...but hopefully you will have your fair share pretty soon.

That guy probably doesn't even have an iota of knowledge about what it takes to come up with SLBM/SSBNs. Since they get almost anything from the chinese inventory, everything seems same for them be it IRBMs/SAMs/SSNs etc.

LOL... purchasing a nuclear sub :rofl: and that too fully loaded with SLBMs ?

FYI, u can't purchase a nuclear sub per se and neither purchase SLBMs. Those things are restricted by MTCR.
U ppl can take help from chinese ppl but why would they fund your development ?

And did u read the article ? It required around $3.7Bn to develop SSBN for us. And your entire defense budget is $5 bn. Either u can pay kayani his retirement bonus or go on develop SSBNs. The choice is simple ahead of u.

If that is true, how come the English purchase TRIDENT's for their Navy from USA?

If that is true, how come the English purchase TRIDENT's for their Navy from USA?

MTCR dont restrict original 7 member of MTCR to transfer advance missile tech among themselves.

Not only Trident, US has supplied polaris system to UK as well.

We Got Guts, It's On World Map..... :tup:
93000 Surrendered...Now That's Height Cowardice In The History Of Man kind :disagree:

We have seen your guts in Op Brasstacks and Parakram ...

I dont expect much from 53k soldiers who had nowhere to retreat and faced an hostile population ...

I rather call losing 37% of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch to Pakistan and later 20% to China as cowardice ... You had a fully equipped army ...

you indians consistently remind us what funny, paranoid and self-hating people you really are....keep up the great work
I would love to see their faces when the Pakistani SSBN will be ready ...
But even then , they will be calling it gifted , stolen , reverse engineered and what not ...

Denial Mode and nothing else ...

Remember they said the same for nukes , cruise and ballistic missiles and fighter aircraft ... Do i need to remind what happened in the end ? :azn:

We will have 8 SSBN's in 15 years that is by the time PN gets it's SSBN.

We have seen your guts in Op Brasstacks and Parakram ...

I dont expect much from 53k soldiers who had nowhere to retreat and faced an hostile population ...

I rather call losing 37% of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch to Pakistan and later 20% to China as cowardice ... You had a fully equipped army ...

Actually World Knows What We Did In 71 , 99 i.e.. Biggest Blunders Of Pakistan.... :azn:
See Where Your Country Stands Today....To Much Hatred Is Not Good For Anybody

On Bold Part (Get Some History Lesson's ) Epic Fail :disagree:

guys it is wright that india is way ahead of us in economy and defence. it is just because of our very poor goverments. They have nothing to do with our national interest. They have only to concern about filling their own pockets. guys please wake up and dont let these peoples to rule on us, next time give the vote to whom who has some patriotism and vision for this countary. Otherwise our upcoming breed will nat forgive us.

do you have any idea what could that do to you either you have no sense of this or are just chest thumping..... so please stop talking about nuclear wars just one to 2 are enough for any nation....

pakistan navy ofcourse cant match indian navy ship to ship we have to think of a strategy on defensive side for example destroters and most of all submarines are the best for our defence and if we can get jf17 on naval it will cover the air arm and with submarines we can boost ur navy big time our sea belt is small much compared too india,s so they need a very large navy to patrol and control the areas we are working on nuclear submarines hopefully five years later we can not only have a nuclear submarines but also submarines that can boost our defence with this we should also concentrate on making naval missiles and working on more accurate ten they already are with higher payload

I rather have a bigger coast line then a small one like your country.

our economy is EIGHT times bigger than yours, so we are capable to buy more within short period of time, your military will not match our might NEVER. our core focus is china and its aggressive possessive policy. you ppl are hardly a challenge to us.
I beg to differ ... Your Govt and army top brass dont seem to agree with you ... Almost every new doctrine and military purchase is Pakistan centric i.e CSD and Two front war ... So please enlighten them first ...

About the economy part , agreed ... But you just cant buy a nuclear sub actually ... You have to build it yourself ... Money has little to do with it ... Depends upon how fast you can build and 15 subs till 2020 is a near impossible estimate ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom