What's new

Pakistan's breathtaking Makran Coastal Highway

Drove a Santro at 130 along this road going to attend the Ideas firing demonstration..kept worrying about the car getting airborne.. surprisingly though while at the start it was wobbling all over the place, 30 km later I could leave the steering wheel and she was hugging the road.

dude...I guess they make the exact Santros world over...talk of quality control!:cheesy:

(off topic)
Mine was the first batch of CKD's from Korea.. after that the quality went downhill.
Also.. I had the one that looks like an ambulance.with the boxy shape.. Nothing like that car ever..the space was unbelievable., I was able to stuff a sofa cum bed in it, bought goats in it, 100 tiles plus basin plus toilet bowl and she took the load with ease.. not even the Wagon R..imported from India which I had the opportunity to see(damn ugly car).
(On)
There are some seriously steep slopes on the highway which if one is not careful tend to launch you into space. Recommended traveling time is during the day since at night members of the separatist movements in Balochistan roam around kidnapping people.

How many kilometers long is this road? Is it just the fotos or is it usually so sparsely trafficked? I can see some nice stretches to do some top speed testing :)

Cheers, Doc

How many kilometers long is this road? Is it just the fotos or is it usually so sparsely trafficked? I can see some nice stretches to do some top speed testing :)

Cheers, Doc

653 Km. You don't see much traffic on this highway because its more of a trade route, commonly used by transporters.

THe water and the coast is clean. Unlike karachi coast. First i thought these images are not from pakistan then i saw that milestone. Great Pics.

Great work S90!

Keep em coming. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom